+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree474Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: Young and the Restless

Joshua Morrow has the body to die for!!! Simply gorgeous!!! What I couldn't understand was them walking around the cabin (which has no heat other than the fireplace) in nothing. I got the shivers!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Nick and Sharon seemed to be generating enough heat to keep the entire state warm,lol

Yeah, I don't think keeping warm was an issue for them.

I thought everyone finding out about Brad's death moved too quickly. It seemed that Sharon found out and two seconds later she was telling Noah. Maybe I should just be thankful they aren't dragging it out forever like Katherine's storyline. I wish someone would hurry and whack her over the head so she gets her memory back already.
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

Did they really have to do the extreme close up of frozen Brad under the ice? EWWW

Yeaaah, they did. He was even frozen in an action pose.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fan

That pic of BRAD frozen under the ice was really eeiry. I didn't really even want to watch the whole 15 seconds it was on!!!! scary that it COULD SORTA happen that way to someone???? it was just unnerving.

It could, but I'm pretty sure you wouldn't see an "action" pose.

Yeah the BradPopsicle was a bit much.

You have to admit that it was well-done, for a soap opera, though.

Ho do you like this? I got to watch ten minutes of the show and then the power was shut off because he is remodeling the dining room and has moving a receptacle or some such nonsense. I missed the Bradcicle. Neither did I get to see Nick in his underoos yesterday or whenever. I'm going to have to get me another VCR or whatever they are called now. I can watch tapes at midnight or so. Surely no one will be moving receptacles during the wee hours.

+ Reply to Thread