+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree445Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

Re: Young and the Restless

Well, my husband is several years younger than me, so I shouldn't judge but in soap years, Phyllis should be waaaaay older than Nick. Considering she was married to Danny, she is more Jack's contemporary than Nick's. Jack & Sharon were icky together - he's a handsome man, but really does look old enough to be her father. *shudder* It was like watching Hef with his blonde girlfriends.

Oh, and today -
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Nick & Sharon do the deed. And for those of you that appreciate this sort of thing, Josh Morrow spends most of the show parading around in his boxer-briefs.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Quote Originally Posted by AJane;3302008;
    Well, my husband is several years younger than me, so I shouldn't judge but in soap years, Phyllis should be waaaaay older than Nick. Considering she was married to Danny, she is more Jack's contemporary than Nick's. Jack & Sharon were icky together - he's a handsome man, but really does look old enough to be her father. *shudder* It was like watching Hef with his blonde girlfriends.

Oh, and today -
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Nick & Sharon do the deed. And for those of you that appreciate this sort of thing, Josh Morrow spends most of the show parading around in his boxer-briefs.
    Yeah, so is mine. Not enough that I would be mistaken for his mother though. We match pretty well, unlike my first husband who now looks like a corpse someone dug up. Bless his heart, he was such a handsome young man. I wish I knew what happened.

Thanks for the warning. I may skip tomorrows show.

I just want to pop in and say that the young woman who is playing Abby is a terrible actress. Good Lord!

Quote Originally Posted by daddyzgirl;3302930;
    I just want to pop in and say that the young woman who is playing Abby is a terrible actress. Good Lord!
    And she's also playing a terrible part. Wonder how she turned out to be such a horrible brat? Her ordering Eden out of the hospital was a little over the top.

Quote Originally Posted by Muduh;3303090;
    And she's also playing a terrible part. Wonder how she turned out to be such a horrible brat? Her ordering Eden out of the hospital was a little over the top.
    I agree, Muduh. She was such a cute child. She disappears for a while and comes back a spoiled brat. They need to replace her!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by AJane;3302008;

Oh, and today -
    Click to see Spoiler:
    That was very yummy indeed.

As for Jack & Sharon, I don't mind age differences but Jack and Sharon grossed me out because Nick always saw Jack as a father figure, then Sharon married him, and he was helping her raise Noah. It just seemed all so very wrong to me. And last week when Nick said Jack and Nikki used to take him to the same cabin Sharon had just arrived at...ugh. I'm very happy that Jack and Sharon seem to be done.
    I've got that new "I'm a single girl swag"

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Let's face it. Jack makes a lousy, lying husband...no matter whom he's with!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Yeah Abby is a piece of work. Yesterday day Victor was Daddy and now he is just Victor. Y&R has always had some questionable relationships that if real would be called incestual.

I agree that the girl playing Abby is a terrible actress. And that ruffle-y thing she's been wearing the past few days is hideous! I also think the girl playing the part of Eden could use a few acting classes. That scene the other day when she collapsed crying into Michael's arms was laughable.

Oh, and I quite enjoyed watching Nick parade around in his skivvies. Joshua Morrow sure has grown up!
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by lildago;3305420;
    I also think the girl playing the part of Eden could use a few acting classes. That scene the other day when she collapsed crying into Michael's arms was laughable.

I thought it was just me. I was like WTH when she broke down and started to cry on Michael's shoulder. The thing is, I used to like her when she was on Gilmore Girls, not so much as Eden though.

+ Reply to Thread