+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree458Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

Re: Young and the Restless

Quote Originally Posted by lookinout2;3299665;
    sorry I meant for that to be a question about Brad and Lauren, not Tracy. Sorry for the confusion. Were Brad and Lauren ever a couple?
    Brad and Lauren did date for a while and Tracy's character came back to try and fight for Brad again (if I remember correctly--this was quite a while back). At that point, they brought up Lauren and Tracy's past history w/ guys fairly often and made it seem as if Tracy chased after Danny but it was Lauren who won him. (For all those wondering about Danny/Lauren/Tracy)

I've been recording Y&R to disc every day recently and using it as my workout companion on the treadmill. I'd gotten away from it for a while but I'm having fun getting back into it and am glad to see that there's an active following on the boards for it.
    "Do you want to change the world?...Think Different, Be Different...Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish…Now, let’s go invent tomorrow.” – Steven Paul Jobs

FORT Fan

^^^ thanks for the info.
    I've got that new "I'm a single girl swag"

I had to laugh at Sharon in the cabin today. She's obviously not seen any of the Friday the 13th movies! No way would I be staying put in a cabin in the middle of no where with no phone or electricity.
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisg;3299684;
    Brad and Lauren did date for a while and Tracy's character came back to try and fight for Brad again (if I remember correctly--this was quite a while back). At that point, they brought up Lauren and Tracy's past history w/ guys fairly often and made it seem as if Tracy chased after Danny but it was Lauren who won him. (For all those wondering about Danny/Lauren/Tracy)

I've been recording Y&R to disc every day recently and using it as my workout companion on the treadmill. I'd gotten away from it for a while but I'm having fun getting back into it and am glad to see that there's an active following on the boards for it.
    Welcome to the thread, chrisg. We are happy to have another Y&R historian.

For those who only know Lauren as the doting wife of Michael, back in the day she was quite the piece of work. She was horrible to Tracy and I remember her being furious that Brad preferred Tracy to herself. Oh, and my ears still ache remembering those duets that Lauren & Danny used to sing.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

This show is so annoying but I see in the previews, Sharon feels the same way. - When Nick was so stuck on going to tell Sharon that Noah had an accident, but he is okay. STUPID!! He's going to leave his, sick, scared child in the hospital to tell his ex wife their kid is fine. Makes no sense.

Eden's voice, I just can't get over it. Annoying too.

And how did Sharon not see Brad's car? She even went outside.

Re: Lauren. I remember how cruel she was.

Quote Originally Posted by lildago;3300264;
    I had to laugh at Sharon in the cabin today. She's obviously not seen any of the Friday the 13th movies! No way would I be staying put in a cabin in the middle of no where with no phone or electricity.
    Read my post #1940. Great minds work alike?

By the way, I checked "Phyllis'" bio and she is FORTY years old! No matter how "inexpensive" they make her appear that girl looks good for her age.

Nick will be 34 on the eight of this month.
    Last edited by Muduh; 02-02-2009 at 04:01 PM.

Muduh, do you mean 40 Y&R years? I read Michelle Stafford's Wiki entry the other day and it had her age as 43. (And she does look incredible for her age, damn her.) And Nick is supposed to be 34? More rapid-aging. If we were using real-years, Victoria would be around 30 and Nick is younger than her.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

I read this on google

Michelle Stafford
    9/14/68

Joshua Morrow
    2/08/75

I really thought that Michelle was older because it seems like she's been around for--ever. And yes, even for a tramp she looks good.

hmmmm...on imdb they have:

Michelle Stafford's DOB as 9/14/65.

Joshua Morrow's DOB as 2/8/74.

Maybe they're lying about their ages.

+ Reply to Thread