+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree459Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

Re: Young and the Restless

I'm getting depressed watching Don Diamont these last few days, knowing his time is near.

I don't know how he will be departing, but hazarding a guess -
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Today he left Sharon's cabin after she rejected him. There's supposed to be a big snowstorm on the way, and Brad is shown having car trouble after he leaves Sharon. I'm thinking - not another car accident, how unimaginative. But the previews for tomorrow show Brad wandering in the woods, hearing Noah & Eden (who snuck off to go to a party that never panned out, so they were ice-skating in some remote forest location ) screaming for help because Noah apparently fell through the ice. (Didn't Cassie also fall through some ice a year or so before she died?) So maybe Brad rescues Noah and dies while doing so. I was hoping he wouldn't be killed off but the internet spoilers indicate that is indeed what is going to happen.

Tomorrow's show will be the climax of a lot of stuff that's been going on, I suppose (Friday's show for the U.S. viewers).
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Quote Originally Posted by AJane;3293195;
    I'm getting depressed watching Don Diamont these last few days, knowing his time is near.

I don't know how he will be departing, but hazarding a guess -
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Today he left Sharon's cabin after she rejected him. There's supposed to be a big snowstorm on the way, and Brad is shown having car trouble after he leaves Sharon. I'm thinking - not another car accident, how unimaginative. But the previews for tomorrow show Brad wandering in the woods, hearing Noah & Eden (who snuck off to go to a party that never panned out, so they were ice-skating in some remote forest location ) screaming for help because Noah apparently fell through the ice. (Didn't Cassie also fall through some ice a year or so before she died?) So maybe Brad rescues Noah and dies while doing so. I was hoping he wouldn't be killed off but the internet spoilers indicate that is indeed what is going to happen.

Tomorrow's show will be the climax of a lot of stuff that's been going on, I suppose (Friday's show for the U.S. viewers).
    I almost cried when he said something to Tracy about she was the one who got away.

The Brad and Tracy flashbacks took me back to when I used to watch and drool over Brad. He sure was a scrawny little guy back then.

Tracy's bleached out hair was just terrible. Surely, they could have done something with that mess.
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

And we all thought Brad was red hot back then!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Well I thought he was a doll back then and still think he's a very handsome man. I wouldn't mind if he and Tracy got back together. Maybe we could kill Steve or something since we really don't need him anyway.

Okay, Muduh, I laughed out loud when I read what you wrote...."Maybe we could kill Steve or something since we really don't need him anyway."

I remember the younger Tracy and Brad days too; that was a nice little flashback to see again. And I also liked seeing the two of them, in present day GC, talking about their past and how they can still be friends even after all these years.

It will be interesting to see what happens in the next few days in GC.

Quote Originally Posted by MamaC;3295849;
    Okay, Muduh, I laughed out loud when I read what you wrote...."Maybe we could kill Steve or something since we really don't need him anyway."

I remember the younger Tracy and Brad days too; that was a nice little flashback to see again. And I also liked seeing the two of them, in present day GC, talking about their past and how they can still be friends even after all these years.

It will be interesting to see what happens in the next few days in GC.
    Do you remember that guy who played Steve? to me, he was creepy. We can surely do without him since he's been MIA for years. I think the only reason he and Tracy are still together is because he really no longer exists.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Witness Protection Program, like on The Sopranos. That is their explanation for everybody from their social/"business" circle that they knock off!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by lildago;3294266;
    The Brad and Tracy flashbacks took me back to when I used to watch and drool over Brad. He sure was a scrawny little guy back then.

Tracy's bleached out hair was just terrible. Surely, they could have done something with that mess.
    Omg I so remember when Brad showed up on the show as the smoking hot pool guy. I also liked how he was with Tracy and America Tracy was not fat! I felt so old today watching scenes I remember from before.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007;3298602;
    Omg I so remember when Brad showed up on the show as the smoking hot pool guy. I also liked how he was with Tracy and America Tracy was not fat! I felt so old today watching scenes I remember from before.
    No, Tracy wasn't fat. She was insecure and felt that Lauren and others outshined her but it wasn't because of her weight. As we used to say, Lauren was just more "forward" (slutty) than Tracy was.

I can remember when my whole day was scheduled around a certain soap. Whichever one was having the best events take place that particular week, life births, deaths and parties, were at the top of the list.

+ Reply to Thread