+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree474Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

Re: Young and the Restless

Yes, he was also neighbour Charley Dietz on Empty Nest. He's not who he appears to be of course and plays a part in the Katherine/Marge/Clint storyline that's just beginning.

I have never, ever cared for Amber but may have to change my mind. She really seems to care for Kathrine. Didn't she offer to pay for tests for her today?

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Yes, she did. She told Mrs. C that it was money that Mrs. C left to her, and that she wanted to give it back to her.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I have never, ever cared for Amber but may have to change my mind. She really seems to care for Kathrine. Didn't she offer to pay for tests for her today?
    I have detested Amber and the alleged actress that portrays her Adrienne Frantz since she first appeared on Bold & Beautiful. It annoys me that she is so involved in the Katherine memory loss/Marge storyline because her voice grates so much that I am forced to FF every scene she's in.

I like how gentle she is with Katherine too.

But yesterday I wanted to smash her for how she barged into the pawn shop and started screaming and calling the pawn shop dude a liar.

Way to get your point across, Amber....only not!

I like seeing the relationship between Amber and Mrs. C, the cross-generational thing. Amber really has grown to love Mrs. C, and she has become very protective of her. They seem to share a genuine friendship. I love the actress, since she seems to be able to deliver and inspire various emotions in her viewing audience. I say, "Brava!" I'd say she does her job, and she does it well!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by IdolCanadien;3286982;
    I have detested Amber and the alleged actress that portrays her Adrienne Frantz since she first appeared on Bold & Beautiful. It annoys me that she is so involved in the Katherine memory loss/Marge storyline because her voice grates so much that I am forced to FF every scene she's in.
    That's exactly the way I've always felt about her and now I feel like she's double crossed me by making me take another look at her. lol

My biggest problem I have with the Amber character is that they seemed to have rewritten her history since she has been on Y/R. She has NEVER mentioned losing TWO babies or little Eric. She hasn't mentioned being married to Rick .... although they did show that there isn't any love lost between Amber and the Forresters.

Quote Originally Posted by amj0715;3288655;
    My biggest problem I have with the Amber character is that they seemed to have rewritten her history since she has been on Y/R. She has NEVER mentioned losing TWO babies or little Eric. She hasn't mentioned being married to Rick .... although they did show that there isn't any love lost between Amber and the Forresters.

Her being married to Rick did come into play about two years ago. Brooke did a sort of cross-over episode (over the phone) to warn Cane or Jill or somebody from that family that she was no good and to be wary of her.

Why do they dress Phyllis like it's the middle of summer when they live in Wisconsin?? Everybody else is bundled up in sweaters and coats and she is in sleeveless attire. Poor little skank is about to find out that sex is not the "be all and the end all".

+ Reply to Thread