+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree443Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Re: Young and the Restless

Quote Originally Posted by daddyzgirl;3272934;
    Hi PrincessPresto! to the FORT and the Y&R thread. We do have lots of fun in here and if you ever need to know anything about the show, someone will have the information you're looking for. The things these FORTers remember... it s crazy

I could say something as vague as "Who was the guy who worked at the place where they made the stuff for the thing?" and guaranteed someone will come up with a name!
    Oh THAT guy? His name was Bob!

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

Hi guys, happy new year!! I haven't been able to log in since December. Something was wrong with my computer and I couldn't get access to the board. It was killing me.

Catch up time. Ohh my god, this Kay storyline has been killing me. You know Genoa City labs are corrupt. You see how long it took them to get a postive read on Cane being Jill's son. Maybe that's why they haven't decided to do a dna test. They could have at least did the fingerprints though when Kay was sent to jail.

Who loves Murphy besides me?? I was also happy to see my little mischievious Kevin back. Kevin is so dull when he's trying to be good.

When is Phyllis and Sharon going to have a good old fashion cat fight (ala Dynasty) instead of all this back and forth with words? Come on, I want to see someone get their eyes clawed out (maybe Nick should be the one getting his eyes clawed out since he's the manwhore).

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by biggbaddgirl;3274703;
    Hi guys, happy new year!! I haven't been able to log in since December. Something was wrong with my computer and I couldn't get access to the board. It was killing me.

Catch up time. Ohh my god, this Kay storyline has been killing me. You know Genoa City labs are corrupt. You see how long it took them to get a postive read on Cane being Jill's son. Maybe that's why they haven't decided to do a dna test. They could have at least did the fingerprints though when Kay was sent to jail.

Who loves Murphy besides me?? I was also happy to see my little mischievious Kevin back. Kevin is so dull when he's trying to be good.

When is Phyllis and Sharon going to have a good old fashion cat fight (ala Dynasty) instead of all this back and forth with words? Come on, I want to see someone get their eyes clawed out (maybe Nick should be the one getting his eyes clawed out since he's the manwhore).

So, so , so glad to see you back!! I thought you had been missing, and you know you are one of our utmost Y&R authorities! Happy New Year!

We can refer to Phyllis and Sharon's battles as "bicker-backering"...a term from Judge Judy's show! I LOVE IT!!
    Again, Welcome Back!!! I feel much better with you around!!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by biggbaddgirl;3274703;
    Hee! Remember Lauren & Sheila going at it?

The show today was great - U.S. viewers, you don't want to miss it. A couple of funny bits (and these are not really spoilers, but just in case someone prefers to hear it first on the show):
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Sharon sitting in the restaurant (still!) with Brad/Nick in that gruesome black dress and gangsta gold chains, saying "I feel like I've been sitting here for days" and Abby turning out to be a horrid spoiled princess. I love it.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Sharon did look ridiculous in all of the Mr.T chains.

I can't remember, does Abby know that Victor is her biological father?
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

Yes, Sharon did. A lot of times, I want to know where I can buy some of the jewelry that the women wear on this show, but this time, I'll pass.

Yes, Abby knows. Yesterday, when she was talking to her mother about the million dollar horse that Victor had bought her, she said something like "Victor is pretty cool for a bio-dad."
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I don't know how Michael got with Katherine, but thank goodness he did. That story line is silly. Get the woman home and get her some medical help.

I am so happy Michael is thinking about a dang on DNA test for Kay.

Abby's a little snot, isn't she? Her and Victoria should be getting along famously very soon.

I'm a little puzzled as to how they're going to resolve this Victor's-fake-diary nonsense. Adam & Sharon know about Jack's involvement for certain, but Adam can't get Jack to talk and Sharon won't blow the whistle on him (not even to get Nick back...I wish she'd stop being so noble and get to work stealing him back from Phyllis already). So Jack is off the hook and Adam will disappear for a bit and return all redeemed and ready to be crushed under Victor's bootheels like his other kids? If that's the case I hope they bring back the same actor.
    Also - did I miss something? Did Victor kill Walter or not? I saw the bit when he "confessed" to Ashley but I must have missed where he actually killed him (or didn't)? I also saw a brief clip several weeks back when Mexican Bartender Guy told Victor that "your secret is safe with me". WTH?

I started off liking Karen but she's losing me with this clinginess to Neil and yapping about adopting Anna. I'd get my back up too if someone wanted to adopt the child I'd raised and considered my own daughter.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Is that "Joe Isuzu" that I'm seeing on Y&R?

+ Reply to Thread