+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree474Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

Re: Young and the Restless

I do love that door, too, Muduh. But in Wisconsin, in the winter? Yeah an open door would be as energy efficient as that glass door.

Daniel's hair.....drove me insane today!

Quote Originally Posted by MamaC;3271475;
    I do love that door, too, Muduh. But in Wisconsin, in the winter? Yeah an open door would be as energy efficient as that glass door.

Daniel's hair.....drove me insane today!
    And it never frosts up. In Tennessee, my storm door gets really frosted looking when it's cold.

I laughed at Daniel's upsweep, whatever. Some little cartoon character that my grandson watches has that same 'do'. And did I understand them to say that Daniel was going to wear something that Amber designed? Would that be the red v neck t shirt? I have one of those that Walmart had some .25 an hour machine operator in Taiwan to whip up. Sorry Amber, back to the drawing board.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Amber did the jacket. She gave it to him/made it for him for Christmas, I think.

Daniel was wearing that '50s James Dean hair and sideburns, wasn't he?
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I guess that's what you'd call it. I thought of it more as a pompadour. It stood up quite high on his head.

I could not belive his hair!! What the heck!? I guess it was just for the shoot, thank goodness.

And why don't these people do a fingerprint test, DNA something!!!

I actually like Billy. I wanted him to beat Cain down.

Yeah, wouldn't that picture on the cover make you run out to buy that magazine?

The Mrs Chancellor story line is ridiculous. If Esther ever gets wind of this she will have some of Mrs C's things in for DNA testing so fast it will make our heads swim. Those two are probably closer than anyone else on the whole show. I'm wondering why this possibility hasn't occurred to Murph. Get her darn hairbrush, or toothbrush from the house and get 'er done!

I have a feeling it is all going to come down to the ring that Katherine pawned.
    So live that anyone speaking ill of you is branded a liar

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I agree. It's just a matter of time before Nicki brings up the ring that she didn't get, and things start to unravel.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Newbie

Hi everyone.My name is Pamela. I love Y&R so much and I look forward to talking with everyone here. You guys are making me laugh so much that I just had to join in the fun. I also can't wait until all of this Catherine stuff gets resolved it is driving me crazy! The face cream thing is also driving me nuts I can't wait to see how they resolve it. I hate creepy Jeffrey UGH!
    Last edited by PrincessPresto; 01-10-2009 at 06:39 PM.

Hi PrincessPresto! to the FORT and the Y&R thread. We do have lots of fun in here and if you ever need to know anything about the show, someone will have the information you're looking for. The things these FORTers remember... it s crazy

I could say something as vague as "Who was the guy who worked at the place where they made the stuff for the thing?" and guaranteed someone will come up with a name!
    Last edited by football_chick; 01-10-2009 at 09:20 PM. Reason: typo

+ Reply to Thread