+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree399Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

Re: Young and the Restless

I thought one of the jail guards did recognize Katherine, but assumed that she was a look-a-like. I have to admit that Jill's reaction seemed pretty normal to me - I mean, she saw "Katherine" in her coffin, I would be convinced that the old woman was dead too. Plus, Kay was very vague and weird when Jill confronted her, and that's definitely not the Katherine that Jill remembers.

What I find odd is that Gloria knows for sure it's Katherine, and she's not shouting it from the rooftops. What would she have to gain from keeping it quiet? She was obviously enough in Kay's good books to get that stock, and even if Katherine turns up alive how would she get them back now that it all belongs to the Abbotts?
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Once it is proven that Katherine is alive wouldn't the reading of the will and everybody getting their loot be null and void? I'm just assuming since I've never actually known anyone who came back from the dead and even if I had they probably wouldn't have had a pot .... or a window.

I only saw snatches of the show last week because I spent the week in the hospital and was also without my computer. I'm sure that I didn't miss anything important, did I?

In the hospital? Hope everything is okay, Muduh. I don't think you missed anything you can't catch up on after one show.

I've thought about all of Katherine's loot too. It's going to be interesting if everyone has to give it back since some of them have been out spending like crazy. And Daniel and Amber are now unemployed.
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

Well, thank God I never have to see Sharon & Jack in bed together again now that she's definitely finished with him. Watching that old fart paw her always made me feel a little dirty. Bleah.

Fashion vent - I can't believe that the same person who's dressing Ashley is probably picking outfits for everyone else. I swear the woman always looks like she just stepped away from a magazine fashion shoot. That blue suit she was wearing today was fabulous. Then the scene cuts to Jill, who looked like a pregnant zebra. The blouse Sharon was wearing was hideous and too large for her. Nikki's always showing too much cleavage, Jana's *retro* Jackie O. look and matching hair streaks are ridiculous, and Karen's clothes usually look too tight. Lily generally looks great, but you could put her in a burlap sack and she'd still outshine most of the others. The stylist needs to be fired, IMO.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Ashley always looks great but for some reason I detest the woman. I've always thought that she has a superiority complex.

That zebra blouse was horrendous! And Sharon's top wasn't much better.
    I agree that Ashley and Lily always look nice and that Karen's clothes look too tight. Even Esther is looking better dressed than some of these other women.

Can't say I am digging the way Sharon decorated the Abbott mansion either. Everytime I see that new sofa and those silly pillows, I cringe!

I didn't know who did the decorating but I laughed when I saw the pillows the other day. Guess no one ever catches a nap in that living room but if they do, bet they bring their own pillow.

Sharon had some professional designer in and out of the mansion on a couple of shows. And Jack was going to give Sharon a Christmas gift of another week with this designer, but by then their marriage was on the rocks.

But those pillows, egads, is that the best they could come up with?

I have also wondered how that front glass door at the Abbott Mansion has never been shattered by people slamming it shut!

But don't you love that front door? I always have. I used to wonder what the heat bill must be in a house with "no" door.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Jill's zebra "blouse" was actually a jacket. The ugly "blouse" Sharon had on was actually a dress that I couldn't imagine looking good on anyone, but I'm sure there's that one person out there who can wear it, but it was ugly. The print was hideous; the neckline and drape of the garment were very unattractive. Wow! Who thought this was a good idea. Sharon's hair........ Seriously, time for a change, people.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread