+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree474Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

Re: Young and the Restless

I saw a little of the show yesterday while I was decorating the tree and I have to say that Paul's daughter and Adam have less chemistry than I have with the bag boy at Kroger. They are two strangers reading their lies, and it shows.

I'm actually feeling quite sorry for Heather. I guess she really is as noble as her daddy.

I think Michael's going to crash and burn from stress, too. Interesting because it's a pretty unusual direction for a soap storyline - far too true-to-life.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Quote Originally Posted by AJane;3255349;
    I'm actually feeling quite sorry for Heather. I guess she really is as noble as her daddy.

I think Michael's going to crash and burn from stress, too. Interesting because it's a pretty unusual direction for a soap storyline - far too true-to-life.
    Is Heather Paul's daughter? I thought her name was April.

Michael doesn't need all this stress. I think he walks a pretty fine line anyway. Remember when he went off that time over Cricket? Now there's an unusual story line for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Muduh;3255477;
    Is Heather Paul's daughter? I thought her name was April.

Michael doesn't need all this stress. I think he walks a pretty fine line anyway. Remember when he went off that time over Cricket? Now there's an unusual story line for you.
    April is Heather's mom (Paul's ex). I think she was Jack's girlfriend (or maybe even wife, can't recall) at one time, too, but Heather is definitely Paul's daughter. She made a brief appearance shortly after Heather came to Genoa City.

I like Michael much better when he's crazy. This new Michael that's a lovesick puppy with Lauren and a grovelling doormat to Victor, I don't care for at all. Nowadays I can only stand to watch him when he's giving Gloria hell.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Ys, now I remember. I also remember that I liked that actress and several years later April came back for a while and it was the same actress.

I watch Michael like a hawk because I'm expecting him to turn at any minute. Like you, the goody two shoes thing doesn't work well for me.

Oh, another thing. How does Jeffrey just take over Gloria's business connections? Can he just step into her shoes? That might be true if she were dead but does prison count? Or is this just wishful thinking on his part?

FORT Fan

count me in as one who is waiting for Michael to get a little crazy. I find him way too boring now. He and Lauren should be much more interesting than they are. I don't get why the writers have dulled them down so.
    I've got that new "I'm a single girl swag"

FORT Newbie

I can't believe that the TPTB may have Gloria take advantage of Katherine again, Katherine doesn't give in to her and give the shares of the company, Gloria doesn't deserve anything except remain in jail.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by DannyCeesauFan; 12-30-2008 at 11:32 PM. Reason: spelling

Olivia is getting on my last nerve! Doesn't she have any patients anymore? What in the world does she have against Karen? On the other hand, what in the world is so great about Tyra? Why doesn't she worry about her own love life instead of her brother-in-law's??

Olivia, go back out to Connecticut or wherever you're visiting from!

FORT Fan

ditto to the last two posts. I've been sick of Gloria for a long time now. She's done so much yet nothing ever seems to happen to her. I don't have any sympathy for her, I don't find her entertaining anymore...I'm just over it.

As for Olivia, I was slightly excited for her return but c'mon. She better know something really juicy about Karen otherwise this makes no sense (along with a few other things on this show). And I'm no fan of Tyra either.
    I've got that new "I'm a single girl swag"

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Don't forget....there is no show on Thursday, but there is a new episode on Friday.

What about Abby's advanced age?? She looks like she's supposed to be about 14 now! Good Grief! Looks like a little actress has lost her job.

I want Gloria to slap her husband's face so badly, I can taste it!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread