+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree445Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: Young and the Restless

As far as I know, it's just stupid jealousy. Sure does seem like there has to be something else going on, though, doesn't it?

Jeffrey and the cream....actually, part of my evil side was hoping that Gloria would get him drunk and smear the cream on his face since he's being such a manipulative jerk.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Let's all met back here once everyone has seen today's show. lol Oops!

Really looking forward to today's show!!!

Hate that it doesn't air for me until 4 p.m. Eastern!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Just be sure to watch the preview of tomorrow's episode.

Oh, perfect, another reluctant daddy who thinks he's being noble by rejecting his child. Billy, have you learned nothing from Paul, Victor, and Jack?
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

I missed the show today. Does this mean Billy is going to forget the kid is his?
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

I didn't get to watch today. I'm not caring much for this Billy and even less for Chloe so I'm just a casual observer. Whatever happens, happens.

Well lildago, if that happens we just might have to stick that kid in the hospital. A little blood transfusion will solve that problem.

Quote Originally Posted by lildago;3250550;
    I missed the show today. Does this mean Billy is going to forget the kid is his?
    Yes, he made a phone call to Jack (Billy told Jack earlier that the baby is his and Jack encouraged him to blow the whistle on Chloe) and told him that he was backing out.

And though I hated him initially, Billy is starting to really grow on me. I like how they're writing him as kind of a mini-Jack. The character is making me laugh more than he annoys me.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

I agree! Billy does act like he's been to the "Jack Academy", and graduated with honors!

I'm waiting for Michael to have a nervous breakdown. He's being pulled at from all angles.

+ Reply to Thread