+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree432Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

Re: Young and the Restless

Quote Originally Posted by AJane;3245647;
    Oh dear. On the show today Ashley commented that
    Click to see Spoiler:
    she left Abby in London because she has exams, but she'll be home for the holidays. Abby seems pretty young to be writing exams, no? I wonder if the Abby who comes home for Christmas was on the same super-aging diet that Noah apparently was on while he was at summer camp

Michelle Stafford is looking pretty good these days. The miracle of soft lighting or has she had more plastic surgery? I remember a short while ago they had a flashback sequence, in the days when she had those wicked bags under her eyes. Maybe her surgeon could do something with Nikki, who is absolutely haggard now. My mom was watching with me a couple weeks ago when I was visiting her and though she's not a regular viewer, she was shocked at Nikki's appearance. We were both commenting how amazing Eileen Davidson still looks, though.
    I also really like Phyllis' new haircut with the bangs. Now would someone please pick up the scissors and do something with Sharon's hair? I would love to hack off the back of it and give her a proper bob, at least.
    Well one thing we know she DIDN'T have is a breast augmentation. That girl is as flat chested as my seven year old grandkid.

Yes, I've noticed that Nikki is aging poorly. The dead straw hair doesn't cover all the other signs of advanced years. And forever I've wanted to get hold of Sharon's hair. Her hair seems to be very thin and that jagged style just points that out. You'd think that with her being married to that guy who is quite old enough to be her own father, she would opt for a little more sophisticated style and leave the cheerleader looking thing to Noah's girlfriend.

Oooh, it's getting interesting.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Chloe falls from a ladder while arguing with Lily. We won't see until Monday, but it sounds like the baby is okay. Billy, using Cole's computer at Jabot, sees the sonogram of the baby and gets suspcious enough to question a nurse at the hospital about the conception date. Looks like Chloe's going to be busted.

And really...a sex addict? That's the best story Jack could come up with?
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Quote Originally Posted by AJane;3246608;
    And really...a sex addict? That's the best story Jack could come up with?

I know. That one gave me a good laugh.

And good on the spoiler! I'm ready to see that little wench get what's coming to her.
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

The funniest thing about that whole sex addict line was Michael observing the whole exchange. He can crack me up with just a look.

I was laughing my tail off at the look on Michael's face during that little "confession".

Quote Originally Posted by biggbaddgirl;3246947;
    I was laughing my tail off at the look on Michael's face during that little "confession".
    And he wasn't about to leave them to argue in private.

So Chloe is in love with Billy. I must have missed something. Why not just tell Billy the baby is his? Why "trap" Cane when Billy is worth just as much money as his brother?
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

I think Chloe's whole deal is that she didn't have a dad growing up and she figured Billy was only good for sperm donation. She was hot for Cane and he's good-looking/nice/gallant/principled (in other words, too good to be true ) and she knew Lily is a good girl and wouldn't fight her if she turned up pregnant with Cane's baby. I can hardly wait until she's busted for that fake paternity test.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

I had to turn my head when Gloria started her strip tease today. Thank God she got interrupted at the jacket.

lildago, I wonder if Lily needs to act like she's falling for Billy. For some reason I think that Chloe want whatever Lily has.

Why did Jeffrey not want Gloria to testify in Lowell's case? Is he just jealous of the past relationship between Gloria and Lowell, or is it something else?

I was wondering if that one jar of cream was just a regular one, not a tampered one. Couldn't believe that Jeffrey started smearing it all over his face!

+ Reply to Thread