+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree432Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

Re: Young and the Restless

If Marlena and John can get written off DOOL, then Victor shouldn't be feeling too safe either. The soaps are losing viewers and advertisers dollars, the big salaried folks get axed too sometimes.
    So live that anyone speaking ill of you is branded a liar

I'm not surprised to hear about Brad. They have nothing for his character to do and that whole George Kaplan/reliquary story was such crap.

Don has been on that how for years and years. I will really miss him although he hasn't had a good story line in forever.
    And now Ashley is back and I have never much cared for her. Is she living in Victor's house?

I don't think that has been determined yet, Muduh. Apparently, she just flew in from London for the stockholder's meeting. Maybe she will go visit Victor in jail and he will tell her to stay at the ranch. Or maybe she will stay at the Abbott mansion.....along with Jack, Sharon and Noah, Gloria and Jeffrey. LOL

Wonder if they will have that same girl play Abbey when she returns to GC from London. Haven't seen her in a while.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

So far, it has been the same actor playing Abby. Looks like we're going to watch her grow up on the show like the actor did who played Cassie.

You guys must have missed the part where Victor has gotten involved with Ashley again, and she's moving back to Genoa City. Victor and Ashley re-hooked up in Paris. Nicki got Ashley to go to Paris to find Victor, and they "rediscovered" each other. I don't think Nicki exactly knows yet, but you know how you can play mindgames with yourself when you "know" something that you'd rather not know.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3244910;
    So far, it has been the same actor playing Abby. Looks like we're going to watch her grow up on the show like the actor did who played Cassie.

You guys must have missed the part where Victor has gotten involved with Ashley again, and she's moving back to Genoa City. Victor and Ashley re-hooked up in Paris. Nicki got Ashley to go to Paris to find Victor, and they "rediscovered" each other. I don't think Nicki exactly knows yet, but you know how you can play mindgames with yourself when you "know" something that you'd rather not know.
    I knew that she and Victor were together, whatever you want to call it. Shacked up works for me. I just didn't know if she's living at the house now that he's in jail or if she had gone back to the family home since that seems where they all end up sooner or later. I still find it stranger than strange that none of those movers and shakers can afford rent somewhere. And do any of you ever wonder just how many bedrooms that house has? No matter who shows up they just settle right in. I've get my first time to see someone bed down on the couch for the night with a pillow and blanket. The downstairs seems to consist of a living room, dining room and kitchen but the upstairs must have six or eight bedrooms. How does that work?

The only couch that's getting any action is the one in the tack house! With Phyllis and Nick!

I think I heard Jack mention one time that Gloria and Jeff were staying in one of "the wings" of the Abbot estate.....before Jack let Gloria move back and stay in the poolhouse. Now with the Jabot takeover, those two should find more suitable quarters, dontcha think?

I have been meaning to ask....and keep forgetting....what happened to Paul's lady friend, the cop....Maggie Sullivan? I think I heard on here that she was let go when her friend, one of the writers maybe?, was let go. Did they just write her off or did she have some storyline where she was moving on to greener pastures?

I think Maggie was just written off. There may have been a mention of her taking a job elsewhere but I don't quite remember. I hated the actress and the character so it was good riddance for me.

Well, the new Eden is just as annoying as the first. Is it that hard to find a decent teen actress? It really makes me miss that young lady who played Cassie for so many years.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

I got to see the whole show today! I'm wondering if when Brad leaves, Sharon may go with him. And just how sexy was Phyllis in her lingerie? I swear I don't think I know a soul who wears stockings any more. Of course I don't know what goes on in anyone else's bedroom either. They may all be swinging from the chandeliers for all I know.

Oh dear. On the show today Ashley commented that
    Click to see Spoiler:
    she left Abby in London because she has exams, but she'll be home for the holidays. Abby seems pretty young to be writing exams, no? I wonder if the Abby who comes home for Christmas was on the same super-aging diet that Noah apparently was on while he was at summer camp

Michelle Stafford is looking pretty good these days. The miracle of soft lighting or has she had more plastic surgery? I remember a short while ago they had a flashback sequence, in the days when she had those wicked bags under her eyes. Maybe her surgeon could do something with Nikki, who is absolutely haggard now. My mom was watching with me a couple weeks ago when I was visiting her and though she's not a regular viewer, she was shocked at Nikki's appearance. We were both commenting how amazing Eileen Davidson still looks, though.
    I also really like Phyllis' new haircut with the bangs. Now would someone please pick up the scissors and do something with Sharon's hair? I would love to hack off the back of it and give her a proper bob, at least.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

+ Reply to Thread