+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree448Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

Re: Young and the Restless

Muduh, when you type a reply here, just highlight the part that you want spoilered and then click on the very last icon on the above toolbar. It is right next to the < > icon. There is another way to do it, but I find this way much easier!

Quote Originally Posted by MamaC;3237783;
    Muduh, when you type a reply here, just highlight the part that you want spoilered and then click on the very last icon on the above toolbar.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    It is right next to the < > icon.
    There is another way to do it, but I find this way much easier!
    Well let's just SEE about that.

EUREKA!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Uh oh, MsDiva!!! Your boy, Adam, is about to catch beatdowns from every direction!! You know me, I think it's long overdue!! He is a snake in the grass!! Loved it when Nick finally cracked him in the face!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I was really hoping that Adam would be a good guy but no, he's a first class jerk.

And thanks to my friend who emailed me with what went on on today's show. Just as I got all settled in to watch the reading of the will we had breaking news about a train derailment here in Memphis. I missed seeing Brock's part. Jill was quite gracious about everyone's good fortune, wasn't she?

Like Daniel, I also want to know exactly how much 1/5 of 1% of Katherine's estate is worth! LOL

I had forgotten that Gina and Danny R. were once Katherine's stepchildren.

Quote Originally Posted by MamaC;3238411;
    Like Daniel, I also want to know exactly how much 1/5 of 1% of Katherine's estate is worth! LOL

I had forgotten that Gina and Danny R. were once Katherine's stepchildren.
    Well, according to a pm I got, it's 2 million. I'll sure have to take their word on that one.
    Wonder why John just has the one on one conversations with the kids? Why didn't he just pull up a chair and have a family get together? It is fun to watch him deep in conversation with one person and no one else notices though.

Does that Gloria/Jeffrey relationship turn everyone completely off, or is it just me?

I kind of like the dynamics of their relationship. But we just know that if and when the Abbots take over Jabot, Jeff is going to kill Gloria or something. Well maybe not kill her, but he will do something to make her life miserable.

And then Kay will realize who she is and everyone will be screwed!

I actually enjoy Jeff and Glo's relationship but lately it's been boring. Ohh, and I was mad when he decided to once again blackmail her with that darn facial cream.

Since this has aired now, here is the breakdown:

Brock - named Chairman of the Chancellor foundation Danny and Gina- 1/2 of 1&#37; cash Ester- 1/10 of 1% in trust [to live in financial independence also the entire 50% ownership of the Chancellor estate Nikki-all her jewelry Cane, Billy,Mac, and Phillip- 1/4 of 1% in trust Amber 1/5 of 1% in trust,plus the sole rights to her memoirs Jill- the remainder of the estate, plus shares in Jabot[minus5% of them] Gloria- a ming vase [gift from John] and 5% of her Jabot stock.

Based on my calculations, if Katherine is a billionaire then:

1% of 1 billion = $10 million
    1/2 of 1% = $5 million

Esther gets $1 million plus half of the Chancellor estate (yup, she shares the mansion now with Jill)
    Cane, Billy, Mac, and Philip get $2.5 million
    Amber gets $2 million plus rights to Katherine's memoirs
    So live that anyone speaking ill of you is branded a liar

Quote Originally Posted by val123elephant;3239200;
    Since this has aired now, here is the breakdown:

Brock - named Chairman of the Chancellor foundation Danny and Gina- 1/2 of 1% cash Ester- 1/10 of 1% in trust [to live in financial independence also the entire 50% ownership of the Chancellor estate Nikki-all her jewelry Cane, Billy,Mac, and Phillip- 1/4 of 1% in trust Amber 1/5 of 1% in trust,plus the sole rights to her memoirs Jill- the remainder of the estate, plus shares in Jabot[minus5% of them] Gloria- a ming vase [gift from John] and 5% of her Jabot stock.

Based on my calculations, if Katherine is a billionaire then:

1% of 1 billion = $10 million
    1/2 of 1% = $5 million

Esther gets $1 million plus half of the Chancellor estate (yup, she shares the mansion now with Jill)
    Cane, Billy, Mac, and Philip get $2.5 million
    Amber gets $2 million plus rights to Katherine's memoirs
    Well I totally missed out on what connection Amber had to Mrs C but it must have been significant since she got almost as much as Mrs C's grandkids. Maybe she can get something done to that hair now. The french braid mess was too much.

+ Reply to Thread