+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree396Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

Re: Young and the Restless

Quote Originally Posted by val123elephant;3235680;
    Loved Nina's comment when she saw Cane "he ain't no Phillip".
    That made me chuckle when she said that.

FORT Fan

Just wondering if someone could explain something to me: Nina's son is Jill's grandson? And that son (Phillip?) would've been Cane & Billy's brother? Then Jill believed Cane was dead all these yrs until he came to Geona City (wasn't watching when Cane joined). Have I got that right? I've been watching YR a long time but I guess I never took the time to understand this.

I enjoyed Jill at the funeral and Ashley was just too much with Nikki, then walking in at the end but, it was highly entertaining. Like someone mentioned, it would've been nice to see Chris at the funeral. A scene between she & Paul, and Nina, Danny, and maybe even a quick catfight with Phyllis would've made my day. Can you imagine Phyllis looks one way sees Nick with Sharon then looks the other and sees Danny with Chris. I miss crazy Phyllis.
    I've got that new "I'm a single girl swag"

Quote Originally Posted by lookinout2;3235928;
    Just wondering if someone could explain something to me: Nina's son is Jill's grandson? And that son (Phillip?) would've been Cane & Billy's brother? Then Jill believed Cane was dead all these yrs until he came to Geona City (wasn't watching when Cane joined)
    The real Phillip died years ago so Jill was never looking for Cane because she didn't know he even existed until he came to Genoa City. So, Phillip who died wasn't the son she birthed because Kay switched him with Cane all those years ago. Nina's son is Phillip's son, so I guess technically he's now not really Jill's grandson.

Quote Originally Posted by AJane;3234551;
    OMG...where did they dredge Nina up from? Philip Jr. is in Iraq? Does the army know that he's underage? And Dina? They should keep her on to give Gloria a run for her money. I'm terribly disappointed they couldn't get Cricket back for the funeral.
    And is it my imagination or did Paul grow some new hair in honour of Kay's death?
    And Jill's line to Nikki - "wring out your handkerchief and sit down" - priceless. Phyllis' spaghetti-strap funeral attire? This was the best show in a long time. But what ruined it was that silly scene with Marge's ghost gone looking for Kay's body. I can see I'm not going to be crazy about this storyline.
    I got to watch today and imagine my surprise when I saw more hair on Paul's head than he had twenty years ago. Thanks for pointing it out so I was ready.

I laughed out loud when I saw poor, disheveled Mrs Chancelor.

This old guy doesn't notice that"Marge" has on thousands of dollars worth of jewelry?

I noticed the ring on her finger too, Muduh. So does Kay not know that she is Kay? Does she think that she is Marge? This storyline could take months to play out.....long after the will has been executed.

Where is Colleen these days? She was not at the funeral.

I liked how Lauren talked to Tracy at the funeral about how mean she was to Tracy when they were teens. I also liked how Sharon came over to Lauren at the luncheon to talk about Noah and Eden and how Lauren responded to Sharon. Too funny!

How is it that the coffeehouse reopened so quickly? Kevin and Jana couldn't make it to the funeral, arrived late at the luncheon, and then go back to the coffeehouse for business as usual? According to the timeframe, everything was fixed in just a few hours?!?!

Things are getting interesting again. Can't wait to see what happens to Adam and Jack, now that Phyllis is learning more and more about the little trip to Mexico. Can't wait to see what happens with Jack and Sharon's marriage. Brad is still in the wings lurking. Can't wait to see who gets what when the will is read!

being in Canada, I know what was in the will, but won't spoil it for you.
    What I can't figure out is why Murph doesn't question where Marge's accent went to.
    So live that anyone speaking ill of you is branded a liar

Quote Originally Posted by val123elephant;3237478;
    being in Canada, I know what was in the will, but won't spoil it for you.
    What I can't figure out is why Murph doesn't question where Marge's accent went to.
    Well I probably won't get to see it (plus, I'm not getting any younger.) so if you feel inclined to email me with the info I will be forever grateful. I only got to see about the last fifteen minutes today.

Here, Muduh, I'll put it in spoiler tags for you:

Click to see Spoiler:
    Billy, Cane, Philip Jr., and Mackenzie get a percentage of the estate in trust. I didn't hear what Brock got but I assume he got some money. Esther gets to stay in the house. The kickers: Amber gets a bit of cash, and the rights to Kay's memoirs, and Gloria gets Kay's Jabot shares so the takeover plan is back on. Jill gets Chancellor Industries and everything else.
    Oh, and from your post to the writer's ears - old man Murphy asks Kay where she got the fancy ring, and assumes it's from a bubblegum machine.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Thanks so much, AJane, I have an observation to make but don't know how to do spoilers so hope I can remember it tomorrow. lol

+ Reply to Thread