+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree443Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

Re: Young and the Restless

Chloe does comfort Esther, surprisingly.

Marge was wearing Kay's white coat, but her body was lying outside of the car. Jill & Nikki, of course, just assume it's Kay.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Quote Originally Posted by AJane;3232678;
    Chloe does comfort Esther, surprisingly.

Marge was wearing Kay's white coat, but her body was lying outside of the car. Jill & Nikki, of course, just assume it's Kay.
    Apparently those writers don't know what we know. Everyone on that show has nine lives. Dead one day, bouncing off the walls the next.

I was surprised about Phyllis' reaction to seeing Nick and Sharon together in Paris. I guess she's all bark and no bite now. I expected to see the old Phyllis who would have marched over there and let them have it.

Quote Originally Posted by biggbaddgirl;3233121;
    I was surprised about Phyllis' reaction to seeing Nick and Sharon together in Paris. I guess she's all bark and no bite now. I expected to see the old Phyllis who would have marched over there and let them have it.
    I expected her to do the same. Now she has more time to regroup and really stick it to the both of them. Something tells me she won't just sit back and cry over it.
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

I have to say that I loved every second of the scene of Phyllis seeing Nick & Sharon kissing, and her hissy fit back home. Karma's a bitch.

I could do without the extensive footage of Jill & Nikki sobbing over Marge/Kay's body. Writers...save something for when you actually do kill her off.
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

okay I have missed alot

Nick and Sharon are back together?? What/how did this happen?

What happened to Jack and phyllis?

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tapper01;3234244;
    okay I have missed alot

Nick and Sharon are back together?? What/how did this happen?

What happened to Jack and phyllis?
    Here you go...catch up!

Y&R Daily Recaps | The Young and the Restless @ soapcentral.com
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

OMG...where did they dredge Nina up from? Philip Jr. is in Iraq? Does the army know that he's underage? And Dina? They should keep her on to give Gloria a run for her money. I'm terribly disappointed they couldn't get Cricket back for the funeral. And is it my imagination or did Paul grow some new hair in honour of Kay's death?

And Jill's line to Nikki - "wring out your handkerchief and sit down" - priceless. Phyllis' spaghetti-strap funeral attire? This was the best show in a long time. But what ruined it was that silly scene with Marge's ghost gone looking for Kay's body. I can see I'm not going to be crazy about this storyline.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Phyllis was all hooched out, wasn't she? I got a total kick out of Jeanne Cooper's portrayal of Marge! I was actually laughing out loud! Loved it when Victor walked in!!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Is Katherine really dead?

+ Reply to Thread