+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 522 FirstFirst ... 891011121314151617181920212223242526272868118518 ... LastLast
Like Tree445Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

I liked Nate, too. I loved his dad and was disappointed when he was killed off. His uptight mother made me want to barf at times, though. She is a very pretty woman though.

biggbaddgirl, I think the problem is that there's no place to cook. They really do seem to be living in a shed, garage or something, with no running water, apparently. Sounds sort of like make believe doesn't it? Oops,forgot there for a minute, it IS make believe. Thank goodness, no one actually HAS to pee in the middle of the night.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    I want to say that there was a stove in that "garage". Didn't Lily say something to Colleen and JT about some food (I want to say pasta) on the stove when the newlyweds had Colleen and JT over for one of their little celebrations? I've never seen a refrigerator that I can remember, though.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

You could be right about the stove. I just haven't seen anything that made it look anything like a home. Maybe they're getting food from the main house because neither of them can cook. I doubt that their parents were big on teaching them domestic skills, don't you? I'm not even sure that either Dru or Phyllis cook either.

Let's let it put it this way................not that we've seen so far!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by biggbaddgirl View Post
    I am so tired of constantly hearing him and Lily talk about getting someone's leftovers already. They both got jobs now so I know they can afford some groceries by now.
    OMG, that's so funny. For real though, they don't pay rent, utilities or anything do they?

Quote Originally Posted by VanJagSol View Post
    OMG, that's so funny. For real though, they don't pay rent, utilities or anything do they?

Nope, they pay nothing. Hopefully, they're saving all that cash for their own place.

Quote Originally Posted by biggbaddgirl View Post
    Nope, they pay nothing. Hopefully, they're saving all that cash for their own place.
    With enough left over to buy him some decent clothes to wear to work.

I missed the show today. Luckily, I can see it 3 times/day!!!

Wow you guys really know your Y&R history!

I've read in the recent Weekly Scoop that Canadian Tonya Lee Williams (Olivia) has been asked to return to Y&R for some shows. She's been busy with her successful Reel World Film Fesitval. It will be interesting to see where she will fit into the new messes in Genoa City. Do you think she will get the hots for Drew's hubby? Now that he's so angry with his wife? I think she and Malcolm had a thing but he's been busy with Criminal Intent.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

I can't believe they went there. The ghost of Christmas past with Nick.

Oh wait... yes I can.

+ Reply to Thread