+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree458Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

FORT Newbie

Re: Young and the Restless

I haven't seen the show all week. What's new?

It was kind of boring last week, sleepless.

Nikki and the kids planned on throwing off the feds and the Mexican authorities who are looking for Victor. They had JT fly down to Rio and plant some of Victor's things, including DNA samples, in a hotel room. Then Nikki showed up at the hotel. Shortly after that, the feds came to the hotel room. And so did Paul. (Victor was never in Rio....in fact, he was at the chateau in France that he had bought for Sabrina. He ended up torching that place!)

Once Phyllis found out that Amber was letting Billy stay at her place, she decided to evict Amber. Amber then was back on that Loveline radio show and Phyllis, Colleen, and Daniel heard her. Phyllis decided to call in, then Daniel also called in. Colleen was at the coffeehouse listening to it all play out on the radio. At one point, Daniel uttered, "Well maybe I am still in love with her" (meaning Amber) So they will be back together again....and Colleen is not too happy about it.

Cane and Chloe were also at the coffeehouse and Chloe felt the baby kick. She put Cane's hand on her abdomen. This all happened in front of Billy and Lily. Lily was not too happy about it either.

Tyra and Ana came back to GC and are living at Devon's house. Tyra will be back working at Indigo. Karen is still not too happy having Tyra around, even though Karen has moved back into Neil's place.

Catherine is still having her moments. Jill and Esther are concerned.

Jack and Adam are meeting with some guy who is going to forge a diary as if Victor himself had written it. Jack narrated into a tape machine what the forger is to write. It will detail what was going through his (Victor's) mind after Walter killed Sabrina, he went off to Mexico to track him down, etc.

-------

It will be interesting to see if this Paris trip pans out. If it does, and both Noah and Eden go there, I see them getting into some sort of a jam.

I am not even sure if Eden would be able to get a passport. Does she have a birth certificate? As a minor, she would need both parents consent to get a passport. Or, if Michael and Lauren are her legal guardians, they can step up and give consent. But are they Eden's legal guardians? Was that ever addressed and notarized?

Okay the little girl who was on today as Summer is not the same as I saw a few months ago. This one is younger than the one I saw, but still older than the baby Summer. So I guess they are getting someone to play Summer who is nearer to the same age as Fenn. hmmmm.

And Kay is drinking again! I remember seeing her drinking last week, but hadn't been paying close enough attention....so I thought it was a flashback! Hmmmm, again!

Quote Originally Posted by MamaC;3221970;
    Okay the little girl who was on today as Summer is not the same as I saw a few months ago. This one is younger than the one I saw, but still older than the baby Summer. So I guess they are getting someone to play Summer who is nearer to the same age as Fenn. hmmmm.

And Kay is drinking again! I remember seeing her drinking last week, but hadn't been paying close enough attention....so I thought it was a flashback! Hmmmm, again!
    I'm not sure that it was Kay, I heard
    Click to see Spoiler:
    That Marge was coming back
    Phyllis Newman.....Proof you can't turn a ho into a housewife.

Rcurrytoo, that is what I also know. This should be interesting.

I had to go to page 3 to find this thread...what, no one's watching just as it's getting good? Lots of excitement in today's show:
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Nick & Sharon tour Paris together and kiss but Sharon pulls away, telling Nick she doesn't want to be the "other woman". Phyllis, of course, happens to be strolling nearby and sees the kiss. She runs back to Nick's hotel room, packs her stuff and runs off. Victor and Ashley end up in the sack together. Is Eileen Davidson returning to Y&R? Or was this just a booty call? Nikki & Jill drive around looking for Kay, and find her car in the ditch. They find Marge's body (who they think is Kay, of course) but for some reason Kay's not around.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

I have watched this show so long I can remember Marge from the first time around. lol

What's going on with Kevin? He is in perpetual PMS lately. Why the hate for Amber? I thought they were all buddies, but he is being rather mean to her of late. And in our show today, he said something to the effect of "Jana is gone...." What the heck have I missed?

Regarding Ajane's spoiler (I will be sure to watch tomorrow!),
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Marge was tanked at that dive bar, so if the pathologist does an autopsy on "Kay" her BAC will confirm that she was drinking...leading everyone else to believe that the real Kay did, in fact, go back to the bottle!

I missed the first half of the show today, but I can't wait to see how they're going to explain Kay somehow crawling away from the wreck.

Oh, I saw a great preview for tomorrow's show, which I'm probably going to miss -
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Jack pays Phyllis a visit and makes a comment about how she shouldn't trust Nick with Sharon, and then there's a clip of Phyllis totally freaking out and trashing the tack house.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

AJane, (I'm sure you know this but) we're a day behind. We just saw today what you posted about Nick and Sharon. Poor Phyllis. She should have never went there in the first place. I can't believe she didn't say anything to them, right there and then. Good for Sharon. She hopefully learned her lesson, once a cheater always a cheater.

Wow, Victor. Replace one supposed love of your life and grief with sex. Haha. Oh wait the Soap Opera Digest said Victor and Ashley "make love."

Poor Noah and I can't remember the girl's name. He should have gotten up and ran.

Did Kate/Chloe actually comfort her mother? I couldn't see the full screen but what side of the car was Marge on? Wasn't she the passenger, can't these people put stuff together? Who was the driver? Hello!!

+ Reply to Thread