+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree436Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: Young and the Restless

I still can't stand Noah's snotty behind! I never would have been allowed to talk to my parents the way he talks to his! If I was his mom, I would have rocked his world by now!!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

I'm shocked no one has commented on Eden. Okay, I'll be the first. I hate her.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

But it seems Noah's got a thing for her!

Tomorrow's show should be a good one with Billy finally being in the same room with Chloe! And we'll see just how late Noah stayed out at the party.

My chuckle for today was when Billy showed up at the Abbott Mansion and Noah walked in. Billy said something to the effect of "Wow, Noah, you've gotten so big! What's your mom feeding you?" To which Sharon replied that he just sprouted up over the summer.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlena_M;3210982;
    I'm shocked no one has commented on Eden. Okay, I'll be the first. I hate her.
    Me too. I'm itching to slap her, the mouthy little witch. You'd think Michael had actually been the one raising her.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I'm still trying to give myself time to get used to her. I'm not caring for the actress much right now, though. she's just a little "too, too....", if you know what I mean.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

They need to get rid of the actress or the character. I can't watch that little girl at all. She goes overboard with all the wierd facial expressions and the overacting.

I agree. Those facial expressions kill me.

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3209515;
    Victoria Rowell should be considered for Dancing With The Stars!!
    Actually I think she would do better as one of the instructors. She has danced all her life and is really, really good. At least I, who knows nothing about dancing, think so.

I just saw in the paper a day or two ago that she is going to be near here autographing her book soon. I thought about going. Now if I could just remember when and where.

Muduh, just checked her site and if it was the book signing in Memphis, at the LeMoyne-Owen College, it was on 10/2!!!

That was probably it. I wouldn't have gone alone anyway. That isn't a section of town I'd care to go alone, and unarmed. I would like to see her in person though.

+ Reply to Thread