+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree461Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

Re: Young and the Restless

Quote Originally Posted by biggbaddgirl;3205440;
    Yeah, you know, say it don't spray it. I guess Michelle was spraying it a little too much.
    Then that's totally different, that could happen to anybody. The way I heard it, she pruposely spit on her.
    Still don't Like Phyllis though...
    Thanks for clearing it up for me!
    Phyllis Newman.....Proof you can't turn a ho into a housewife.

I'm on and off when it comes to Phyllis. Sometimes I like her and sometimes I don't. I actually like it when she's trying to stick it to Sharon because I just can't stand Sharon at all.

I only like Phyllis when she's with Jack. Sharon's ok with me, I do want her and Nick to get back together!
    Phyllis Newman.....Proof you can't turn a ho into a housewife.

Ever since I saw her name on the list of Hollywood Scientologists, my feelings for MS changed a lot!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I, too, am in favor of Phyllis being with Jack. Sharon also belongs with Nick. Nicki belongs with Victor. Adam belongs in hell!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Here's the link for the Victoria Rowell interview, for those that want to hear it:

DC #292: Victoria Rowell Interview, So Hot It Couldn't Wait For the 300th Episode | Daytime Confidential

Wow! Colleen sure is turning into the greatest BFF ever. First Lily's ex-husband now her job. Yes, she gave up/let both those things go but still.

Victoria Rowell should be considered for Dancing With The Stars!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Am I the only one who notices a strong physical resemblance between the actor that plays Billy Abbott, Jack Abbott, and John Abbott? These men look like they could really be related. Also, do Phyllis's bangs look different from the rest of her hair to anyone else? I think they look a little darker.

Can't wait until Billy meets his brother's wife!! Billy is a total horndog. He's looking to "nail" anybody who will let him. Looks, to me, like Lily's name is on that list, too! Sounds like he's the only guy that Chloe has ever been in love with. Ol' Jill's in for a treat!!!

Haven't had my dvr until today so I've missed some episodes. I'll catch up!

+ Reply to Thread