+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree443Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

Re: Young and the Restless

The last Billy was an arse too. After John died and left them all that money, Billy was gamling and bought a really expensive sports car. I think I remember him trying to throw his money at Jana to lure her away from Kevin and that's why Kevin isn't such a big fan of his. That's when he went away because he got into debt with the wrong people so Jack and Jill sent him to Hong Kong or somewhere Ashley was before she popped up on the Bold and the Beautiful.

Yeah I remember him being shipped off to Hong Kong....kind of to get him out of town (and the news!) because of his gambling. And I remember him buying a sports car. Just don't remember him ever being with Jana.

How about that girl from the diner??? I saw her on Friday's show and meant to comment on her but forgot about her until today. When Jeffrey mentioned the ballet slippers, I figured they belonged to that girl. But was she living out in Malibu with the father? Hmmm.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Looks like they are sending Catherine down Bill Bell's Alzheimer's road.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Anyone notice Sharon's and Phyllis new hairdos. I think they both look a lot better lately.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I'm thinking Phyllis' is a wig. She bounces back and forth between having bangs and not having bangs, and the bangs are too short to blend in with that center part 'do that she usually wears.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

oh, great, the great Victor Newman pulled an escape. Where oh where did he go? Is Travis one of his guards from the ranch?
    So live that anyone speaking ill of you is branded a liar

I just heard something, I don't know if it's true or not, and if anyone knows the truth please correct me...here goes, Michelle Stafford (Phyllis) spit on Victoria Rowell (Dru) and that was one of the reasons VR left, and that Sony had to make MS apologize. If this is true, I have lost all respect for MS, and will never be able to look at her or her character the same. IMO, that is one of the most vile and disgusting things that you can do to someone. and I hope VR kicked her behind all over the CBS studio.
    Phyllis Newman.....Proof you can't turn a ho into a housewife.

I heard something similar to that. I heard that Victoria Rowell and Michelle Stafford used to ad-lib a lot and once while they were doing a heated scene, Michelle was really getting into it and it sounded more like she was spitting while yelling. Victoria I guess said something about it and Michelle had to apologize.

Victoria Rowell also said that Peter Bergman was crazy and she didn't like the girl that plays Lily because she thinks she a Valley girl or something like that. She basically let lose in an interview since she's knows she never coming back as Drucilla.

So she accidently spit on her while talking, doing a scene?
    Phyllis Newman.....Proof you can't turn a ho into a housewife.

Yeah, you know, say it don't spray it. I guess Michelle was spraying it a little too much.

+ Reply to Thread