+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree432Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

Re: Young and the Restless

Loved Billy's reveal on Friday's episode. Can't remember if we disussed this or not but
    Click to see Spoiler:
    can't wait until Billy and Chloe cross paths since he's going to be the baby's father.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Somehow, I kind of felt that coming!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Newbie

I just tuned into a LIFETIME movie Fatal Trust and one of the female lead's is "Chloe's portrayer. (I think) Amy Jo Johnson Check out her website. She sounds very talented.

I missed Thursday and Friday. I am very surprised to hear that something actually happened. Luckily, I can catch them online.

Sleepless, Amy Jo Johnson is on Flashpoint she also was on Felicity and the pink Power Ranger. Choloe is played by Elizabeth Hendrickson. They do look similar.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Well, Miss Hendrickson certainly is a fine actor, because her portrayal of Chloe is so easy to hate! Always a good sign!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by Sleepless;3202115;
    I just tuned into a LIFETIME movie Fatal Trust and one of the female lead's is "Chloe's portrayer. (I think) Amy Jo Johnson Check out her website. She sounds very talented.
    I saw her on an old Law & Order episode the other day. She was a bit heavier and had longer hair, so it took me a moment to recognize her.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

I have a funny feeling that Billy boy and Cane will be meeting up very soon. Billy seemed a bit put off when Colleen told him that Cane is now CEO of JABOT, thanks to mommy dearest Jill.

Someone refresh my memory, please! When did Billy and Jana go out?

I also think that something may happen where Billy and Amber do not stay together, and he ends up with Lily. Of course, all of this will happen in the next few months, before Chloe's baby is born.

Quote Originally Posted by biggbaddgirl;3202055;
    Loved Billy's reveal on Friday's episode. Can't remember if we disussed this or not but
    Click to see Spoiler:
    can't wait until Billy and Chloe cross paths since he's going to be the baby's father.
    I missed that reveal! What was said? Since that was on Friday for Canada - can't we talk about it now?

No, it has not been discussed on the show yet. It's a spoiler for what's to happen in the future.

PGM, if you mean you missed what happened on Friday - Billy turned out to be Amber's mystery man Liam. He had a not-so-warm reunion with Daniel, Lily, Kevin, & Jana, but Colleen was quite happy to see him.

Now, I had missed most of the shows before the "other" Billy left, but I don't remember him being such an ass??? This new version of Billy makes Adam look modest and unassuming. I really don't like what I see so far. He's reminding me of that Spencer guy from The Hills.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

+ Reply to Thread