+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree474Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

Re: Young and the Restless

Quote Originally Posted by MamaC;3196587;
    Did Gloria get some of Kay's shares or not? When I watched the show, I could have sworn Kay said no. But when Gloria came back to the Abbott estate, she told Jack and Jeffrey that she got them. I think she is making it up, but it makes me wonder.
    Maybe Kay had second thoughts when she heard that John had come to Gloria in a dream. Could she have been any more transparent?

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Kay, politely, refused. Gloria is playing her games.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Thanks ladies, I thought Gloria was up to her old tricks.

Did anyone else notice that the bad guy who died, instead of TGVN, was named "Walter Palin"...just like the vice-presidential candidate?? I had to back that up to make sure I heard what I thought I heard!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Yes! I noticed that on Friday's show. Now if the writers mention that he lived in Alaska for several years, I think I will be 100% convinced that they are all on crack.
    Last edited by MamaC; 09-14-2008 at 02:41 AM.

Loved that "Liam" was Billy Abbott! Maybe Liam is his middle name? Can't imagine Jill not naming him "John" somewhere in there. Ah ha! Just learned that 'Liam' is a variant of the name 'William'!

Hated Daniel's outfit today. He looked like he was wearing some high school student's clothes; too skimpy. And that stupid hat........hat's like that should be worn on top of the guy's head and not on the back of the head. Who is he doing? Boy George, or whaaat? The people dressing him are at fault. Guys whom I've seen dressed like that usually have a much more relaxed, pulled-together look...and a better fit of everything. I noticed Michael's clothes were "sprayed on" today, too. Is this becoming the new look for men? Geez, I hope not. It's not a very attractive look.

Got tickled with Daniel standing there at the gallery with his ex-wife, ex-girlfriend, and current girlfriend. Good Grief!

Loved that MsDiva's boyfriend got roughed up and locked up! Looks like he got a good lick in on that security guy, though!

Looks like Lily is heading down the alcohol path, ala Neal. She was chugging that champagne, glass after glass! She'd empty one and pick up another. I can see that storyline coming down the pipeline.

All Lily has to do is start smoking to go along with the boozing, then she'd be like the real supermodels.

I can't wait to see where this partnership of Jack & Adam will go. I think Adam will cave eventually and run back to Daddy if Victor so much as crooks his finger at him, though.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3201700;
    Loved that "Liam" was Billy Abbott! Maybe Liam is his middle name? Can't imagine Jill not naming him "John" somewhere in there. Ah ha! Just learned that 'Liam' is a variant of the name 'William'!

Hated Daniel's outfit today. He looked like he was wearing some high school student's clothes; too skimpy. And that stupid hat........hat's like that should be worn on top of the guy's head and not on the back of the head. Who is he doing? Boy George, or whaaat? The people dressing him are at fault. Guys whom I've seen dressed like that usually have a much more relaxed, pulled-together look...and a better fit of everything. I noticed Michael's clothes were "sprayed on" today, too. Is this becoming the new look for men? Geez, I hope not. It's not a very attractive look.

Got tickled with Daniel standing there at the gallery with his ex-wife, ex-girlfriend, and current girlfriend. Good Grief!

Loved that MsDiva's boyfriend got roughed up and locked up! Looks like he got a good lick in on that security guy, though!

Looks like Lily is heading down the alcohol path, ala Neal. She was chugging that champagne, glass after glass! She'd empty one and pick up another. I can see that storyline coming down the pipeline.

Hey My Adam will survive he is Victor's son he is made of some strong stuff,lol. Lily will next be licking the inside of wine bottles like some mighty morphin Power drinker

Yeah Liam is the Irish form of William. I was trying to explain to hubby how Colleen is related to Billy Abbott! Half-uncle!?! Maybe Billy Abbott's middle name is John, because they couldn't name him John, since that is Jack's real name.

I also noticed that after Lloyd/River got Michael, Lauren, and Fenn out of the diner and the feds came in, that Fenn's little sippy cup and game were left on the table. That could come back to bite Michael. Wonder who notified the cops that River was in town? I thought that Michael was rather adamant that Kevin keep his mouth shut. I don't think Gloria would do it either. Jeffrey maybe?

Can't wait to see just where Victor is off to since, at the end of the show, he told his goon to go get the car.

I also think it is soooo funny that the brilliant Adam cannot get a job anywhere!

Quote Originally Posted by MamaC;3201826;
    Yeah Liam is the Irish form of William. I was trying to explain to hubby how Colleen is related to Billy Abbott! Half-uncle!?! Maybe Billy Abbott's middle name is John, because they couldn't name him John, since that is Jack's real name.

I also noticed that after Lloyd/River got Michael, Lauren, and Fenn out of the diner and the feds came in, that Fenn's little sippy cup and game were left on the table. That could come back to bite Michael. Wonder who notified the cops that River was in town? I thought that Michael was rather adamant that Kevin keep his mouth shut. I don't think Gloria would do it either. Jeffrey maybe?

Can't wait to see just where Victor is off to since, at the end of the show, he told his goon to go get the car.

I also think it is soooo funny that the brilliant Adam cannot get a job anywhere!
    Hey! Who cares if Jack's name is 'John'? Obviously that didn't stop George Foreman from naming so many of his sons 'George'; just stick a Roman numeral behind his name if it's going to be confusing! And, you know what, I forgot all about that half-uncle crap! I just love the great memories in here! Keeps me from having to think too hard about these stupid shows that I watch!

Jeffrey would be an interesting call as to the person who dropped River/Lloyd in.

And, shouldn't Fen be a lot larger, based on how big Summer was the last time we saw her? I know, I know....Summer should be a lot smaller.

+ Reply to Thread