+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree474Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

Re: Young and the Restless

Nope, Gina never reopened her restaurant. She went on to become the manager at the GCAC (Genoa City Athletic Club, I actually hate it when they call it the GCAC ). It's almost like it's Gina's though.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

It's about time you got back here to help keep us on track!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Prhoshay.

Did anyone else snicker yesterday when it was announced that Victor had fired the household "staff"? Anyone ever seen anyone there other than Miguel and this new woman? I do remember once when they had a party and Esther helped out but other than that I assumed it was a one man show .

Quote Originally Posted by Muduh;3194471;
    Did anyone else snicker yesterday when it was announced that Victor had fired the household "staff"? Anyone ever seen anyone there other than Miguel and this new woman? I do remember once when they had a party and Esther helped out but other than that I assumed it was a one man show .
    When he announced it to them, there were like 10-15 people! And per Estella, they have NO WHERE TO GO?! LOL - that was silly.

Quote Originally Posted by PGM35;3194812;
    When he announced it to them, there were like 10-15 people! And per Estella, they have NO WHERE TO GO?! LOL - that was silly.
    So do you think we are to believe that they have no homes and just live invisibly at the ranch? And apparently he pays them so little that they can't afford a hotel room for a couple of days while they look for apartments. I'm just floored, do you hear me, FLOORED!

Other than Estella, all the rest must have been picked up at the "Rent-An-Actor" lot for the day. And I've only seen Estella in the recent past, never before when Miguel was still running things.

Me thinks it must be genetic.....today Victoria and JT has a session on their couch! (Even Adam was in the process when Victor returned from Mexico. On TGVN's couch! LOL)

Interesting to see what everyone digs up in Mexico ..... Heather is snooping around with the DA's office, and now Jack and Adam are in cohoots too. Did the authorities ever say how Walter died? Was he shot? Beaten up and tossed overboard and half eaten by sharks? Or did they just assume he fell overboard in the storm and drowned?

Doesn't Nikki think that Victor killed him? I only catch a few words of any show I try to watch so am usually in the dark till I come here.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Could this show have been anymore boring today? Dry as dust!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Did Gloria get some of Kay's shares or not? When I watched the show, I could have sworn Kay said no. But when Gloria came back to the Abbott estate, she told Jack and Jeffrey that she got them. I think she is making it up, but it makes me wonder.

+ Reply to Thread