+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree445Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

Re: Young and the Restless

Quote Originally Posted by Muduh;3190105;
    Okay, just say a banner scroll across the screen saying that today's show would be show on Monday. I can live with that. Now my question is, any of you dying to watch tennis? I'm sure I'll just be on the edge of my chair, but I could easily have watched it an hour later than now and gone ahead with Y&R at it's usual time.
    Well, I'm certainly not, and I was very disappointed when I tuned in today and saw a ball being batted back and forth. Heck, the show hasn't been this good in eons. I really enjoyed seeing Victor giving Adam (I will never call him Victor, he doesn't deserve it) the figurative back of his hand. I simply cannot stand that guy, but as someone said on here the other day, that must mean that his portrayer is a really, really good actor.
    Susan

For those of you who can't wait until Monday.

Click to see Spoiler:
    Victor "forgave" Nick & Victoria, but he doesn't want anything to do with anybody, which includes all 3 of his kids. He fires all his house staff and the only being he wants to be around is his dog. Sharon brings Noah to see him, and he's pleased to see Noah. Sharon asks Victor to please reinstate Nick at Newman Ent., and Victor appears to consider it but doesn't give her an answer. He then releases a taped statement to the media asking the media to leave him alone. In the previews: Adam wants to join forces with Jack, having been rejected by Victor, and it looks like Nick & Phyllis will sell out their shares in Restless Style to Jack (and Sharon?). Funny stuff to come: Nikki tries to get into the ranch to see Victor, and when he tells her to get lost she throws a table through one of the windows. Are we SURE she's not drinking again?
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

I love spoilers. I'll make sure to watch
    Click to see Spoiler:
    just to see Nikki throw the chair.

PGM35, the Soap Network usually airs it. In fact, it is on my DirecTV schedule.
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3190074;
    You know, I couldn't figure out what they were going to do with Friday's show yesterday, when they had all of that sizeable drama on Thursday.......and then I checked my TV guide! US Open......Oh......Ok......

And, MsDiva, you've got this thing for Adam........ You know the old saying.....There's a lid for every pot! Good for you! Adam needs a friend about now since Brad seems to be his only one, and that is only a "maybe" at this point.

I loved it when Victor gave him the boot yesterday!!
    Lol I love the evil ones what can I say. TGVN, Sonny, Adam Chandler, Luke Spencer. I love the troublemakers.lol

I checked the soap channel and they reran Thursday's show, so I watched it again! LOL

Will be looking forward to Monday's show.

And, Muduh, regarding Crimson Lights, it's not like these people in GC don't have coffee makers in their homes and/or offices either. Everyone is always hanging out in the break room at Newman Ent, and filling up cups of coffee. Whenever a scene is shot at CL, I always noticed how packed it is. Every.single.time!

Quote Originally Posted by MamaC;3191004;
    I checked the soap channel and they reran Thursday's show, so I watched it again! LOL

Will be looking forward to Monday's show.

And, Muduh, regarding Crimson Lights, it's not like these people in GC don't have coffee makers in their homes and/or offices either. Everyone is always hanging out in the break room at Newman Ent, and filling up cups of coffee. Whenever a scene is shot at CL, I always noticed how packed it is. Every.single.time!
    I miss Gina's place. Did they replace it with the "Club"? I like Neil's club as well. They should show that more often.

I noticed that the Soap Channel replayed Thursday's show. They called it Friday's but it wasn't Friday's.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Haven't we seen Gina working at GAC, like she was running it? I could be wrong.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by Susan Elizabeth;3187758;
    I'm a poor stand-in for bigbadgirl, but I'll give it a go anyway. Yes, Jack turned out to be the father of Diane's baby. Jack and Phyllis (married at the time) actually got custody of the baby for a time, when, after they had gone to court to prove Diane an unfit mother, took custody of the child for a while with Diane having major visitation privileges.

You did good Susan Elizabeth.

I know I'm way behind on the current going ons but the whole fiasco with the sperm was that Nikki is the one who figured out first that Diane stole Vic's sperm from the sperm bank and was hiding it in her little specialty freezer at the penthouse (I miss seeing Victor's penthouse). Diane I believe, stole it back again thinking she had Victor's little swimmers until we later found out that Ashley stole them from her and clearly replaced it with Jack's (ewww).

I remember the reaction on Diane's face when Victor demanded the dna test and it came back that the baby wasn't his.

I remember Gina's restaurant as well. I think she took over "the club" after Gina's restaurant got torched (by Kevin??? When Colleen was trapped in the freezer.)

From today's show.....don't know what is so alluring about that sofa in the tack house, but Nick and Phyllis had another session on it!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

That sofa needs to be torched! It's just nasty. It's bound to be a bio-hazard!

I thought Gina opened another restaurant, or at least reopened, since her restaurant had been torched.....(and in which Nick and Phyllis' sofa should have been placed!).
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread