+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree474Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

Re: Young and the Restless

Quote Originally Posted by val123elephant;3188076;
    I loved how Chloe pointed to her suitcase and told Esther everything needed to be cleaned and pressed.

I loved the looks on Jill and Kathryn's faces when Chloe announced she was moving into the mansion since Cane was so mean to her.
    Oops, sounds like it may be time for Kathryn to have a little talk with Chloe. Talking to Esther like that is off limits to everyone except Jill.

FORT Newbie

I missed today's episode. What happened today? Anything new with Cane and Lilly? I didn't expect Victor to come back so quickly. I wonder what Brad will do now. He will be out of both companies!!

I must be in the minority because I love me some Victor Neuman. Victor's poor excuse for children except for Adam deserve all the trauma he can think up and Nikki and her scandalous behind also.

Sleepless, it was a good show. Try to catch it over the weekend on the soap channel if you can.

Victor shows up at the ranch while Adam and Heather are making out on the couch. Let's say Adam's freak out was funny. Victor didn't say a word, just walked right past them and went into his library. Meanwhile, Michael Baldwin is (where else) at Crimson Lights when he receives a text saying "Get to the Newman ranch immediately. Urgent!" He thinks it is Adam, but it is really Victor's text. Michael shows up at the ranch and asks Adam what he wanted. Adam said he didn't text him. The new maid lady, Estella, takes Michael to the library where he sees Victor is back. That pisses off Adam, who wanted first dibs on welcoming Victor back to GC. Victor asks Michael how Neil handled business operations while he was gone. Michael said that since the reading of the will, where he gave Adam the empire, the first thing Adam did was fire Victoria and Neil. He also made Brad CEO. Victor looks pissed. He is also pissed to find out from Estella that Zapato, the dog, has been in a kennel ever since Adam took over the ranch. Zapato gets freed from the kennel and is back in the Newman ranch once again. While Estella was fetching the dog she called Nick, who also happened to be at Crimson Lights with Victoria, and told him that Victor was at the ranch. They leave the coffeeshop and head on over. Somewhere along the way, Michael also calls Neil and tells him to get over to the ranch STAT.

So Victor is hanging out in his library and Michael is the go-between. First he has Neil go in to see Victor. Victor makes Neil head of Newman Enterprises. He's happy and he leaves. Then it's Adam's turn to go in and see TGVN. Let's just say things are rather awkward. Finally Victor tells Adam that he has screwed up royally, didn't learn a thing from TGVN, and is fired and is to leave the ranch. Adam is not happy.

Finally Michael fetches Victoria and Nick. They saw the look on Neil's face when he left and thought that his meeting must have gone well. They saw the look on Adam's face as he left and knew that his meeting had not gone well. When they walked in to see their Dad, they both looked worried. To be continued!

I don't think anyone has even thought to mention to Brad that Big Daddy is back in town.

Meanwhile, things are tense over at Cane and Chloe's. Chloe gives Cane a list of her maternal rights. Cane is not impressed. Says she will abide by his rules or go live somewhere else. After Chloe left Cane's house, Jill stopped in with the name and number of her lawyer and wants Cane to call him and get something in the works to get Chloe out of their lives. Even suggests paying Chloe a large sum of money and finding her a job far, far away. Cane says thanks, but no thanks, he will take care of Chloe on his own. In the meantime, Kay asks Esther if she had mentioned to Katie(Chloe) that Jill found her long-lost son. Esther said she mentioned it but does not think that Chloe deliberately set out to snare poor Cane. Kay thought Esther should go have a little talk with Chloe. Esther calls Chloe, who also happens to be at Crimson Lights! They meet up there. Chloe is embarrassed that Esther showed up in her maid outfit. Calls her mother a servant and a loser. Says she wants a better life. She decides to move into the Chancellor Estate since Cane is being mean to her. While Esther and Chloe were chatting out on the patio of Crimson Lights, Lily walks in and overhears the conversation and finds out that Esther is Chloes mom. Guess what happens next? Cane shows up at Crimson Lights! He and Lily are chatting when Chloe walks over and tells them that she is going to go shopping in Chicago for baby clothes and will be back later. Lily went over to Cane's place later on and they kissed.

Crimson Lights must be making gobs of money since it is the place to be in GC!

Y&R won't be on here tomorrow because of the US Open tennis. Arghhh!

ETA: Nikki and Paul are apparently getting on the next flight out of Mexico. Didn't they take the Newman jet down there originally?

So, instead of Miguel, who I just loved and thought was a great looking guy, we now have Estella? Well she and I really need to talk. That school marm getup just isn't going to work for me. Having to switch from Miguel in his white jacket, to the black clad Estella is too big a shock to my system.

Yes, Crimson Lights is the happenin' place in GC now but how can those people keep gulping down those huge cups of coffee but you never see anyone excuse themselves to go pee? And another thing, how come everyone from banker to bag boy hangs out there? How often do you see company presidents bellied up to the (coffee) bar with college kids?

It's just getting good and it's not on today.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

You know, I couldn't figure out what they were going to do with Friday's show yesterday, when they had all of that sizeable drama on Thursday.......and then I checked my TV guide! US Open......Oh......Ok......

And, MsDiva, you've got this thing for Adam........ You know the old saying.....There's a lid for every pot! Good for you! Adam needs a friend about now since Brad seems to be his only one, and that is only a "maybe" at this point.

I loved it when Victor gave him the boot yesterday!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Okay, just say a banner scroll across the screen saying that today's show would be show on Monday. I can live with that. Now my question is, any of you dying to watch tennis? I'm sure I'll just be on the edge of my chair, but I could easily have watched it an hour later than now and gone ahead with Y&R at it's usual time.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I like to watch some tennis (but I'm not a full-out addict), but where would the show have gone for today to top yesterday? A show today would have been totally anticlimactic, I think. Doing it this way, they are keeping the energy high for the next episode.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by Muduh;3190105;
    Okay, just say a banner scroll across the screen saying that today's show would be show on Monday. I can live with that. Now my question is, any of you dying to watch tennis? I'm sure I'll just be on the edge of my chair, but I could easily have watched it an hour later than now and gone ahead with Y&R at it's usual time.
    Will they show the Friday show on the Soap Channel?

+ Reply to Thread