+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree445Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

Re: Young and the Restless

I wish someone would punch Adam. He really is so full of himself and really? He's just going to take over without anything official (will wise) yet. Jerk!!

Yes, that does seem a little far out, doesn't it? The two kids who were raised in the company are out and the Johnny come lately who only knew he was a Newman a few months ago is in the driver's seat. Guess we could say that he is one lucky guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Muduh;3177442;
    By the way, Catherine will be 80 years old next month. Jeanne Cooper, Oct 25, 1928.
    I wonder if that's going to be her cue to depart the show. They seemed to have dropped the "I'm writing my memoirs" storyline, though. Still, I would think that after so many years on the show, she would prefer to go out on her own terms. Plus, she has her Emmy now.

I'm tiring of this bickering between Nick, Phyllis, Sharon, and Jack. It's annoying to watch them snark at each other - I'd like to see their attitudes if they had to actually work for a living. People who need their jobs try harder to get along with their colleagues. They're all rich enough to stay home and do nothing - I'm starting to pine for the old days when soaps were full of society dames that did nothing but gossip and scheme. They keep talking about Kay "running Chancellor Industries" but I don't recall her ever doing anything but getting drunk (in the old days) and then drinking tea in her living room, receiving visitors, and having Esther wait on her.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Jeanne looks really good for 80! She really needs to help the woman who plays Jill, can't remember her name, come along. Jeanne proves it it do-able!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I had to laugh today at Chloe's God-awful excuse for a wedding dress. Of course, it wasn't nearly as bad as that hat/veil thing she had on.
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by lildago;3177905;
    I had to laugh today at Chloe's God-awful excuse for a wedding dress. Of course, it wasn't nearly as bad as that hat/veil thing she had on.
    It wasn't even an actual hat, did you notice the headband part? Stylist my ass.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Quote Originally Posted by lildago;3177905;
    I was all prepared to snark on the hat, as soon as I saw it. My husband came in wanting to go shopping so I couldn't get here. It looked much like a used paper plate. And I agree with the other poster (sorry, old timers kicking in) who said it wasn't really even a hat. It was a paper plate hot glued to a plastic hair band. I didn't get to see the dress because she was sitting down when I saw her.

By the way. I seldom get to watch the shows, so am out of the loop. Is the girl really pregnant? And whether yes or no, why on earth does she want a guy who can't stand her?

Shay, Jill's name is Jess Walton.

AJANE! That's who I was talking too! Did you notice that the 'veil' was just a small piece of net, cut in a square, that just sort of stood out there? I could have thrown that baby together in ten minutes flat. And for less that $2, I'm sure.
    Last edited by Muduh; 08-26-2008 at 06:58 PM.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Chloe has plans on getting her nasty little skanky hands on the Chancellor money! Thanks for the 'Jess Walton'!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Muduh, Chloe is pg, she took several home pregnancy tests that confirmed her pregnancy. She also got a mysterious cell phone call from some %$^& buddy and told him that her "new" boyfriend is the one who got her pregnant.....which never did happen. Cane never slept with her. She also somehow manage to doctor up an ultrasound by changing the date to reflect the pregnancy happened when she was with Cane and not her buddy. we have never seen her with anyone while she was in GC though, so who the buddy is...well that is another soap opera mystery that may or may not ever pan out.

My husband sometimes tunes in when I am watching the soap channel rerun at night so we were talking about Chloe and Cane.....and of course, Victor and Nikki. (Hubs has caught enough of these shows to know who I am talking about ) I said that Cane will stay married to Chloe and the baby will be born. Then in about 10 years (maybe less in soap years) something will happen to the kid and he/she will need blood or some organ or something from one of the parents and that is when Cane will find out that he is not the bio dad. (And, of course, by the time Cane realizes that he is not the dad, Lily will have found someone else.)

And Victor....well he will be declared dead and everyone in GC will accept his death. Then Nikki will grieve, go on a binge, go to rehab, etc., and then maybe she will find herself in Paul's arms once again. They will end up in love and plan on getting married and then TGVN will show up once again!

I can seriously see either of those scenarios playing out on this show.

I don't know if this has been posted but, there is a rumor going around that Chloe is ...
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Esther's daughter!
    Phyllis Newman.....Proof you can't turn a ho into a housewife.

+ Reply to Thread