+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree432Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

Re: Young and the Restless

Shay, I'm not concerned about how old the kid is, it's just how fast he got there. lol To age five or six years in one summer, while eating healthy food, is too big a stretch. What the heck did he eat BEFORE he went to camp? I think

I think I remember that Cassie was born when Sharon was 16. Wasn't she 13 when she died about three, four years ago? Wasn't Noah seven then? And why do I care about this?

Yeah Cassie was about 13 when she died. I think the year she died is even on the plaque at the coffee house. And Noah was sevenish when she died. So I can see him being 10-11 when going off to the human-growth hormone summer camp, GC-style! LOL

So today we finally get to see Fen, who is at most 3 years old. A little older than a toddler. Now we have to see him next to Summer, who is now much older. Weren't they only a few months apart at birth?

As for Jill, it is the same with all these women. She could look so much better. I swear the wardrobe department must be drinking or is on crack when they pick out some of the clothes for the ladies on this show.

Well I for one am hoping that another child plays the part of Summer. That child who played the infant Summer was really, really plain. And that's being as nice as I can be.

I've always thought that Jess Walton is such an attractive woman. She looks darn good for 58 years old, but could use a personal consultant, or whatever. I've never been a big fan of that chopped up hairdo. Back when she wore the style that we called th Farrah Fawcett, she looked really pretty.

Well I for one am hoping that another child plays the part of Summer. That child who played the infant Summer was really, really plain. And that's being as nice as I can be.
    That was a very diplomatic way to put it and I agree 100%!
    Phyllis Newman.....Proof you can't turn a ho into a housewife.

The new, older Summer aint much better in the looks department, I am afraid. Maybe that's why they've only let her out of the closet once or twice!

Wow. I missed a few episodes last week. So Noah went from what? A Superhero room to almost drinking beer!!??

Quote Originally Posted by MamaC;3171026;
    The new, older Summer aint much better in the looks department, I am afraid. Maybe that's why they've only let her out of the closet once or twice!
    Ugly as a mud fence, huh?

Okay - I'm just getting caught up on the last 2 weeks worth of shows. A couple of comments...
    • I hate the whole Cain marrying Chloe thing... it's a stupid storyline.
    • Also, and this isn't really a spoiler for the US viewers - Nikki in the pouring rain soaked from head to toe? The best she's looked in a long time.
    • Finally - anyone else wondering why Anna (I think that's her name - the little singing girl) is allowed to be a Neil's bar at all hours when they serve alcohol? Shouldn't she be kicked out when it's her bedtime?

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Oh Yeah...........one of the first thing Adam starts talking about is what Victor's will says, and that he's taking over the company! I just can't believe no one has socked this kid yet!! No one else has even brought up the subject of the will yet. I really detest this kid, so that means he is really a good actor!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Did you see the preview where he told Neil he was fired? As my grandmother used to say, that kid sure is full of himself. I'm thinking that when Victor gets back there is going to be hell to pay.

By the way, Catherine will be 80 years old next month. Jeanne Cooper, Oct 25, 1928.

+ Reply to Thread