+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree458Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

Re: Young and the Restless

Quote Originally Posted by AJane;3169492;
    I'm starting to really, really dislike Nick & Vicki. Just when I was getting over Nick remaining with Phyllis, and he morphs into a horrid spoiled child (like Vicki's always been). Who cares if Adam lives at the ranch? And what was that pool scene with Adam, Heather, and Nick all about? Did Nick give up the couch sessions with Phyllis since Victor's "disappearance"? And...enough of the "just wait till Daddy gets home!" crap already. I hope he fires all their asses and kicks them all off the ranch.
    I can't stand Victoria, her and JT are one big snooze fest. Victoria and Nick are spoiled brats. I can't stand Nick and Phyllis together every time they hit the couch my stomach turns. I hope he Never forgives Nicki too. I too hope when TGVN comes back he fires them, and Adam takes his rightful place in the Victor Newman dynasty.
    Phyllis Newman.....Proof you can't turn a ho into a housewife.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

What is TGVN?

Adam's rightful place should be with somebody's boot stuck where the sun don't shine!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3169780;
    What is TGVN?

Adam's rightful place should be with somebody's boot stuck where the sun don't shine!
    TGVN is an acronym for The Great Victor Newman. And I agree wholeheartedly with you regarding Adam. Can't stand him.
    Susan

What is TGVN?

TGVN = The Great Victor Newman.

I'm not a big Adam fan, but I think he has just as much right to the Newman fortune as Vic and Nick, and anyone that can get under the skin of Vic and Nick is alright in my book.
    Phyllis Newman.....Proof you can't turn a ho into a housewife.

What is TGVN?
    The Great Victor Newman.
    I see you guys already answered.

Now, see, I like Adam. He brings a lot of life into the show, IMO. It was about time for a fresh young schemer to enter the fray (which is why I can also tolerate crazy Chloe). Victor is a doddering old grandpa (the marriage to Sabrina didn't make him a whit more youthful, only more ridiculous), Jack is annoyingly paternal towards Sharon and Nick (it's still so wrong that he's not with Phyllis), Michael does nothing but argue with Gloria and fawn over Lauren, and Kevin has settled into dull domesticity. Nick, Cole, Neil, and Devon are too saintly to stir things up. We need Adam as the new bad boy.

I'm presuming that Noah was magically aged so that Jack wouldn't be quite so ridiculous as a stepfather. I agree that Nick (and Sharon even more so) is far too young-looking to be believable as father to such a mature Noah.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

When Lauren and Michael were showing "River" a picture of Fenmore, I could tell that the picture was of a boy, not an infant or toddler. Maybe about 4 or 5 years old. Maybe six years, who knows.

Weren't Nick and Sharon relatively young when they had Noah? Still in college? So if Sharon had Noah at 20-22, and she is now in her mid 30's, Noah could be around 15 or so.

I have a feeling Nick & Victoria are going to be the ones on the recieving end of Victor's anger and not Adam. That would make my day. Those two entitled brats and Nikki make me ill.

I'm not sure that Victor will take any side when he returns. When it comes to Adam, I think he came in waaay too strong....there is a pecking order in all group/family relationships, and when you "join", the smart thing for you to do is to lay low until you figure out just how you fit in with these people....exactly where you ae in tht pecking order. People need time to adjust to you; Adam didn't allow hardly any time for that transition. He's the puppy whose nose needs to be 'whacked with the newspaper', IMO. He's always talking about what what "Victor would want", yet he has Heather all up in Victor's house....knowing full well that Victor doesn't want "that woman" in his house! I just watched Tuesday's episode this morning, and did you notice when (Victoria, I think) somebody came to him with papers to review, he took reading glasses out of his suit pocket....just like TGVN??

Also, I see Victoria and Nick as being in their mid-30s, so having a child Noah's age would be expected, I would think. These people can't stay in their 20s forever, can they??
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I just had another thought I needed to get off my mind. Jill!! Why doesn't somebody give this woman a makeover?? She looks like an old sofa from the 1920s that seriously needs to be reworked/reupholstered!! She can be such a good looking woman, if somebody would just do something! Her hair is raggedy-looking.....they are just really doing this woman a disservice. Have you ever noticed how long her neck is? It's like she's got 2 necks....one on top of the other! They could also shoot her in more flattering lighting! They are really accenting the lines in her face and neck. She is shown in outstanding jewelry, though!

OK, I think I can take a breath now.

+ Reply to Thread