+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree474Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: Young and the Restless

Quote Originally Posted by VanJagSol;3164460;
    Nikki is trippin' telling the FBI she is Mrs. Victor Newman, really?
    Oh My Goodness.....was that a trip, or what??? My face fell........> and I cracked up laughing!!!! What was she thinking??

And I saw huge Noah on the preview, too!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Oh dear Lord - that Chloe is nuts.
    I don't want her to lose the baby.
    I want her to deliver a 10 pound "premie".

Well, well, I just tuned in to see Nick hugging another man! Imagine my AMAZEMENT (not) when I discovered that it was his own little boy, Noah. And when Nick mentioned how much he'd grown,the kid answered that it must have been all that health food he'd eaten. I think the moral to this story is, Parents, unless you want to send a kid to camp and get a man back, keep that kid at home!! And for heaven's sake, don't feed that little kid anything healthy! Does this remind anyone else of the Hulk? Can't you just see the kids little Superman t shirt ripping into shreds?

I have always liked Tracy. Wish she would come back home to stay.

Quote Originally Posted by Muduh;3164703;
    Well, well, I just tuned in to see Nick hugging another man! Imagine my AMAZEMENT (not) when I discovered that it was his own little boy, Noah. And when Nick mentioned how much he'd grown,the kid answered that it must have been all that health food he'd eaten. I think the moral to this story is, Parents, unless you want to send a kid to camp and get a man back, keep that kid at home!! And for heaven's sake, don't feed that little kid anything healthy! Does this remind anyone else of the Hulk? Can't you just see the kids little Superman t shirt ripping into shreds?

I have always liked Tracy. Wish she would come back home to stay.
    LOL - I can't wait to see this episode - I am 2 behind so far! Need to hurry up and catch up. At least we won't be annoyed with the bratty kid that used to play Noah.

I just can't imagine any storylines that he'd be involved in that would call for him to grow up so fast. Do you think they'll finally show his friend Sam?

Quote Originally Posted by PGM35;3164721;
    LOL - I can't wait to see this episode - I am 2 behind so far! Need to hurry up and catch up. At least we won't be annoyed with the bratty kid that used to play Noah.

I just can't imagine any storylines that he'd be involved in that would call for him to grow up so fast. Do you think they'll finally show his friend Sam?

I can't wait either! I tape it all week and watch on the weekend however I may just have to take a sneak peek tonight!

Quote Originally Posted by PGM35;3164721;

Well my goodness, don't we just know that he'll soon be the chairman of the board somewhere within the year? I doubt that we'll see Sam. He probably didn't get to eat the health food and is still a little boy. I'm sure his mother wouldn't let him run with some man.

How old is this kid supposed to be?

Does Lily know that her BFF is going out with her ex-husband? Yes, they are ex's but as stated before, it's an unwritten rule.

That whole photo shoot thing with the skull was just wrong in all kinds of ways.

Who do Jeffrey and Gloria want to run Jabot? Brad?

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I swear, if we didn't know that Sheila was really dead (this time!) I'd bet that she was back as Chloe. Maybe it's Sheila's daughter who has inherited her mother's lunacy!!! That would be juicy!!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I'm starting to really, really dislike Nick & Vicki. Just when I was getting over Nick remaining with Phyllis, and he morphs into a horrid spoiled child (like Vicki's always been). Who cares if Adam lives at the ranch? And what was that pool scene with Adam, Heather, and Nick all about? Did Nick give up the couch sessions with Phyllis since Victor's "disappearance"? And...enough of the "just wait till Daddy gets home!" crap already. I hope he fires all their asses and kicks them all off the ranch.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Quote Originally Posted by AJane;3169492;
    I'm starting to really, really dislike Nick & Vicki. Just when I was getting over Nick remaining with Phyllis, and he morphs into a horrid spoiled child (like Vicki's always been). Who cares if Adam lives at the ranch? And what was that pool scene with Adam, Heather, and Nick all about? Did Nick give up the couch sessions with Phyllis since Victor's "disappearance"? And...enough of the "just wait till Daddy gets home!" crap already. I hope he fires all their asses and kicks them all off the ranch.
    I can't stand Adam. He is an interloper. IMO, Nick and Phyllis work together better as a couple than he and Sharon did. I found them to be boring, and Sharon rather lifeless.

On a different topic, what on earth were TPTB thinking when they recast Noah?! There is no way that Nick's portrayer is old enough to have a kid that age. I wonder how old Fenmore and Summer are now? I know that soaps are famous for aging children, but this was rather extreme. JMO
    Susan

+ Reply to Thread