+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree459Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

Re: Young and the Restless

Quote Originally Posted by Susan Elizabeth;3163145;
    Thanks for the info. That whole Tom family are actors. The original Victoria
    (Heather Tom, now on B&B,) and another sister whose name escapes me was the oldest child on the Nanny. I remember her, because she was anorexically skinny.
    It's Heather, David and Nichole Tom. I still wish we could get Heather back as Victoria on the show. I deal with the one we have but she is still not Vicki to me.

Quote Originally Posted by biggbaddgirl;3163165;
    It's Heather, David and Nichole Tom. I still wish we could get Heather back as Victoria on the show. I deal with the one we have but she is still not Vicki to me.
    That's right, David Tom. I called him Billy Tom, I guess because of the character he portrayed. I agree with wanting Heather back as Victoria. Like you, I deal with the current actress, who interestingly enough is married in real life to Thad Luckinbill (JT), but it's not the same. It's like when they replaced Eileen Davidson (Ashley) with other actresses. It just didn't work. Of course, we don't see much of her anymore either.
    Susan

Like you all, I want Heather Tom back as Victoria. I can't warm up to this girl who now plays the part. When Heather was so sick on B&B I was hoping that she'd do her deathbed scene and head back to Y&R. I saw Nicole and David on some tv detective show a week or so ago.

Ok I know very little about paternity tests. I never knew one could get a sample from the pregnant mom and the potential dad. I thought a cheek swab would have to come from the potential dad and the BABY. Has anyone ever heard of a DNA test between the parents?

So Cane is not excluded, but that does not mean he is the father. In the previews for tomorrow's show, Lily is telling Cane that he now has to marry Chloe. Why rush it? Wait until the baby is born, do a real DNA test. (Or since Chloe is having problems this early, wait and see if she is even able to carry to term.)

----------
    And how easy was it for Victor to have a 6-year-old Mexican girl go to the pharmacy and pick up his epilepsy meds???
    ----------

I remember Nicole Tom from the early Beethoven movies too. I, too, would rather have Heather back in the role of Victoria. And the original Colleen too. Didn't care much for her original replacement, but she grew on me. This new one, though, isn't doing it for me at all.
    Last edited by MamaC; 08-12-2008 at 02:03 AM.

When did having to get married to someone because some man got a woman preggers come back into vogue? I thought that went out with the shotgun. Particularly in this circumstance. Also, the writers at Y&R need a grammar coach, i.e the dialouge between Neil and Tyra today after he presented her with the photo of her nephew and daughter singing at the gala. "I'm not sure they should have 'sang' together. Oh please, it's "I'm not sure they should have sung together." Stuff like that sticks out like a sore thumb to me.
    Susan

Love that Danny Trejo is the bartender serving Victor drinks. I am behind one episode so that's all I've seen so far!

Quote Originally Posted by PGM35;3164361;
    Love that Danny Trejo is the bartender serving Victor drinks. I am behind one episode so that's all I've seen so far!
    Me too. First time I've ever seen him on TV, but I've enjoyed his performances in many films.

How is it that Victor grew up in an orphanage and is multi-lingual? How did he fit in time for Rosetta Stone between trying to ruin Jack and his usual mogul duties?

Oh, and I think it was Muduh who brought this possibility up a while back - for U.S. viewers, tomorrow you'll
    Click to see Spoiler:
    witness the amazing fast-forwarded growth of Noah - must have been some camp he went to, as he's now about 16 years old.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Quote Originally Posted by MamaC;3141045;
    Today's show was the first time I have seen this new actress portraying Summer. Since Fenn was born around the same time, I would think he will be aging as well.

Wonder if Noah comes back from camp with a deep voice, beard and mustache?
    That was me back on 7/22. I saw the new teen Noah in the previews for the show that we will be seeing in the states tomorrow.

Since that post, I've not seen Summer since and have yet to see Fenn.

Chloe really does have a few screws loose, doesn't she? Who drove her home from the hospital.... or to Indigo? And then she shows up at the coffee house. For someone who is having problems this early in a pregnancy.....she should be home in bed!

When I saw the preview today, I thought of your post and tried to find it. Too funny! He should really be what about 12?

Lily makes me sick. Why would he marry someone he doesn't love? Someone she hates! Just because he grew up without a father? He can still be a father and not be married. Duh!!

Nikki is trippin' telling the FBI she is Mrs. Victor Newman, really?

Quote Originally Posted by MamaC;3164410;
    Since that post, I've not seen Summer since and have yet to see Fenn.

Chloe really does have a few screws loose, doesn't she? Who drove her home from the hospital.... or to Indigo? And then she shows up at the coffee house. For someone who is having problems this early in a pregnancy.....she should be home in bed!
    We've already gotten a new Summer, they showed her once or twice. I believe it was during the time when Nick came home to tell Phyllis they needed to pack since they were being kicked off the ranch. I heard we were due to get a new Fen but I don't know when.

Chloe must want to lose that baby because she's just prancing around town like she wasn't just in the hospital with complications. That girl is nutty.

+ Reply to Thread