+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 524 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415161718192021222324252666116516 ... LastLast
Like Tree458Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Was Cole Victor's son??? I do remember him, but I don't really remember a lot about him. Wasn't he involved with Victoria somehow?

And where is Victor, Jr.? Blind Hope's son.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I believe Cole and Victoria were married for awhile.

I also am kind of surprised after about 20 years or so of being on the show that they are doing a story about Brad's past. Though I am interested so I can't really complain!

I think it was proven that Cole wasn't actually Victor's son, but the way these shows go, who can remember it all?

proshay, I was wondering about Hope's son just a few days ago. He must be full grown by now, after all he was born about five yearas ago.

For anyone who cares, the woman who played Hope used to be married to Don Diamont (Brad). Has anyone seen her since Y&R?

Sometime the story lines that they come up with are too unbelieveable for words. I know this is fantasy, but a little believeable fantasy wouldn't hurt, would it? And I hate the way that they twist stories lines so that we aren't supposed to remember what actually happened a few years back.

And another thing. What happened to Jack's son Kemo? When his mother died, he disappeared.

Ahh, I forgot all about Kemo! I hate how they just fail to mention some characters or act like they just don't exist anymore.

I know the woman who played Hope had a stint on the Guiding Light for awhile (but this was a good 6 or 7 years ago now) but besides that I haven't really seen her anywhere.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Muduh View Post
    I think it was proven that Cole wasn't actually Victor's son, but the way these shows go, who can remember it all?

proshay, I was wondering about Hope's son just a few days ago. He must be full grown by now, after all he was born about five yearas ago.

For anyone who cares, the woman who played Hope used to be married to Don Diamont (Brad). Has anyone seen her since Y&R?

Sometime the story lines that they come up with are too unbelieveable for words. I know this is fantasy, but a little believeable fantasy wouldn't hurt, would it? And I hate the way that they twist stories lines so that we aren't supposed to remember what actually happened a few years back.

And another thing. What happened to Jack's son Kemo? When his mother died, he disappeared.
    Whoa!! Great memory, Muduh! I had completely forgotten about Kemo, too!

Does Diamont have children with "Hope"? I know he has about 5 boys, doesn't he?

This is my favorite soap. I also watch Bold and Beautiful, but it can be boring. So why do I watch it?
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Cole, Kemo, Hope's son...wow! What great memories. I bet $10 they will all be back someday.

That whole Kemo line was too strange for me. His mother was so matronly that you just KNOW Jack wouldn't be interested.

I don't know if "Brad" AND "Hope" had children or not. I just remember reading that they were married. Now there's another unlikely pairing. Do we actually think that Victor would be interested in the little farmer lady? Please!

Am I the only one who thinks that Victor looks much younger than his years? The man is almost as old as I am.

Oh, Muduh...I saw Eric Braeden on a very old repeat of the Mary Tyler Moore Show the other day. Seriously. So he's had that ginormous 'stache for at least 30 years. According to imdb, he's 65 years old. Looks every bit of it to me, especially lately...he's gotten quite gray.

You all are mistaken about Brad (Don Diamont) and Hope (Signy Coleman). They were never married IRL. Don Diamont does have a bunch of kids, but he's hooked up with some actress from B&B. A bio of his I found said he used to date Ashley (Eileen Davidson) though. Signy Coleman I know has done guest spots on different shows...I remember seeing her on Law & Order.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

AJane, I'm just positive that I'm right about the marriage thing. Probably read it in the National Enquirer or some other really upstanding gossip rag, in the check out line.

Must be idle gossip, for sure - here's the link (from yet another checkout rag ) that I got his marital status info from - six kids, yikes!

http://soapoperadigest.com/soapstarstats/dondiamontbio/
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

+ Reply to Thread