+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree458Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

Re: Young and the Restless

Quote Originally Posted by Susan Elizabeth;3155211;
    Whoa! Mama C, Thank you, you're good! You should write the round-up at the end of the week. Sort of a synopsis for all concerned.
    Thanks Susan E., but there are times that I don't get to see it every day either. If I miss it on CBS, I try to catch it at night on the Soap Channel, but even then, there are times that I just miss it.

And there are a lot of things I miss....even when I watch faithfully!

Like today, I was thinking about Carman's murder. Was David involved in that? Or am I way off track.

I have to wonder what the heck or who the heck gets dug up tomorrow. Looks like Paul is digging in Nikki's horsebarn. Maybe it is the real limo driver? Or Skye????

Quote Originally Posted by MamaC;3155539;
    Thanks Susan E., but there are times that I don't get to see it every day either. If I miss it on CBS, I try to catch it at night on the Soap Channel, but even then, there are times that I just miss it.

Like today, I was thinking about Carman's murder. Was David involved in that? Or am I way off track.

I have to wonder what the heck or who the heck gets dug up tomorrow. Looks like Paul is digging in Nikki's horsebarn. Maybe it is the real limo driver? Or Skye????
    You know, it's funny, but the girl who played Carmen is in some ad for Nestle's, I think. When I see her, all I can think of is the old promo that they used, "Who killed Carmen Mesta?" Kind of sad, that after her big role on the show that she's now reduced to tv ads. I hope they paid her well. Thus is the life of daytime tv folk.
    Susan

FORT Newbie

I hope there is a good update at the end of this week too. I will miss Wed. thru Fri. I'm wondering if there will be any major happenings. When does Michael Gross start?

I believe It's Skye and I read that they discover....

Click to see Spoiler:
    she's been dismembered!
    Phyllis Newman.....Proof you can't turn a ho into a housewife.

Wow, rcurrytoo, that is something!

Susan, I say the same thing everytime I see her on that commercial. I have seen her on other TV shows, like Without a Trace and Shark. I just did a search on IMDB and she seems to have been in other soaps, Port Charles and General Hospital, but I don't watch them.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I vote it's Skye!! She was a serious winning gambler, dealing in a world with huge money.... I've watched enough of The Sopranos to know that that can get you dead!!! She took a lot of David's money!

Limo driver guy didn't have any kind of interesting storyline that anyone would care about.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I vote that it's Skye!

MamaC - Carmen was killed by Jana. They decided she was mental due to her brain tumor so she was cleared of the charges or something like that. Now that she is brain tumor free, she is leading a "normal" life.

That's right PGM! Major on my part. I remember that David was around back then running the senate campaign stuff, so I thought maybe he might have had something to do with it. But now I remember it was Jana.

I am actually liking Jana these days. And I do crack up everytime I see her little hair thingie matching whatever color outfit she has now.

So what is up with Colleen asking Daniel out on a date? That was in the preview for today's show. Isn't Colleen best friends with Lily? How weird is it that she would be asking out her best friend's ex!?! :nono

Quote Originally Posted by MamaC;3155777;
    So what is up with Colleen asking Daniel out on a date? That was in the preview for today's show. Isn't Colleen best friends with Lily? How weird is it that she would be asking out her best friend's ex!?! :nono

Right, how are you going to ask your best friend's ex-husband on a date? What is she thinking?

Quote Originally Posted by biggbaddgirl;3156132;
    Right, how are you going to ask your best friend's ex-husband on a date? What is she thinking?
    I don't like this actress that portrays Colleen. I think they let the other one go because of her weight. Hollywoowoo anyone? This one has a snobby attitude that just doesn't suit. I liked the character when she was just a young teen living with her Grandad, and trying to find her way in the world. But then, hey, silly me, it's a Soap.
    Susan

+ Reply to Thread