+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree443Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

Re: Young and the Restless

I've always liked Michael Gross but a while back I saw him play a really creepy part and I'm not sure that I'll ever be able to see him the same way. I can't even remember what show, what character, but it was just creepy.

Quote Originally Posted by MamaC;3153213;
    I think Victor kept Abby in the will also, didn't he?

When Nikki was hallucinating and seeing David, Sabrina and Sabrina's daughter, it kind of creeped me out. But then I just had to look at her hair and I cracked up!

And yes, I think Adam has big plans on getting the Newman empire under his control.
    I was completely creeped out too! The humming by the little girl was so eerie!!

I too thought when they changed the will it also accounted for Abby. Either way, Adam just seems so manipulative. I feel like the name change is just going to be seen as another act to spite the other children. He has part of the inheritance which they don't and now he is using their father's name too? Seems like a way to kiss up to Victor and hurt the other kids. Feels dirty to me.

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
    Benjamin Franklin.

Quote Originally Posted by Muduh;3154115;
    I've always liked Michael Gross but a while back I saw him play a really creepy part and I'm not sure that I'll ever be able to see him the same way. I can't even remember what show, what character, but it was just creepy.
    I remember something like that too. Like you, I can't remember exactly what, but it was unsettling. Gee, I just want Michael and Lauren to be happy. BTW, what happened to Gloria and Jeff? Did I miss something?
    Susan

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Susan Elizabeth;3154187;
    I remember something like that too. Like you, I can't remember exactly what, but it was unsettling. Gee, I just want Michael and Lauren to be happy. BTW, what happened to Gloria and Jeff? Did I miss something?
    It was the tv movie Decieved by Trust. Michael Gross played a high school prinicpal sexual harassing his students.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenix1964;3154197;
    It was the tv movie Decieved by Trust. Michael Gross played a high school prinicpal sexual harassing his students.
    That's it! A Lifetime movie, I think. Thanks for the info. He was very believable in it, now that I remember it.
    Susan

Quote Originally Posted by Toby;3154128;
    I was completely creeped out too! The humming by the little girl was so eerie!!
    Before they showed her face... it remind me of the little girl from the movie "The Ring". I can't think of her name but it was definitely creepy!

Quote Originally Posted by daddyzgirl;3154276;
    Before they showed her face... it remind me of the little girl from the movie "The Ring". I can't think of her name but it was definitely creepy!
    I admit, I've missed a few episodes, but exactly how is Nikki responsible for Sabrina's death. I thought that David spiked her Ginger Ale, accounting for her near demise. Was she really drinking again instead?
    Susan

Why the heck would Nikki go to the hospital? I totally didn't get that. How did she really think Victor was going to react.

Re: Gross. I was going to say, I think it was a Lifetime movie. That will be an interesting addition.

The last thing I remember seeing about Gloria and Jefferey was them each on the phone trying to buy stock in Jabot or was it sell? And each said not to let the other know.

Quote Originally Posted by Susan Elizabeth;3154470;
    I admit, I've missed a few episodes, but exactly how is Nikki responsible for Sabrina's death. I thought that David spiked her Ginger Ale, accounting for her near demise. Was she really drinking again instead?
    Not sure which shows you have seen, so here is a recap of last week.....

Nikki was not responsible for Sabrina's death. That was just the ghost of David digging into Nikki one more time. Trying to blame Nikki for what happened to David and Sabrina and even her unborn child.

David did spike her ginger ale and, no, she really did not drink any alcohol. When when she started acting "drunk" he suggested they head on home. JT got a hold of Nikki before David could get her into his limo. JT got Nikki home to his and Victoria's house safe and sound. Paul is waiting at the house for JT and Nikki and explains how they found out more about David and how Nikki's life was in danger. (And David was responsible for the death of Ji Min)When Nikki started acting strangely, and told Paul that David had given her some ginger ale at the gala, Paul grabbed her and took her to the hospital.

Meanwhile, back at the gala, David has given up on finding Nikki and figures she has already gone home. He calls her cell while outside waiting for the limo. He is really PO'd that he can't find Nikki, because he drugged her and was ready for her to die. (After he found out that her life insurance policy was effective, with him as beneficiary!)

Sabrina comes outside around the same time, doesn't see her limo so she asks David if she can ride home in his limo with him....since it was on the way. David didn't seem too happy with the idea, but let her get into the limo.

Apparently the limo driver was not a real limo driver, something must have happened to the real driver, and the fake driver may have mob connections. But his duty was to pick up David and "Mrs. Newman (aka Nikki)." Instead the real Mrs. Newman (Sabrina) was the one who got into the limo.

They are driving home, Victor sends a text to Sabrina on her cell phone, and then there is the accident. David and the driver are dead at the scene. Sabrina clings to life in the hospital.

Nikki finally is left alone at Victoria's and falls asleep on the sofa. She starts dreaming of David being there and then the little girl and then Sabrina. In these hallucinations, David was just trying to torture Nikki and blame her for everything.

--------------------
    Yeah VanJagSol, i wondered the same thing about Nikki showing up at the hospital. The look on Victor's face spoke volumes!

Quote Originally Posted by MamaC;3154605;
    Not sure which shows you have seen, so here is a recap of last week.....

Nikki was not responsible for Sabrina's death. That was just the ghost of David digging into Nikki one more time. Trying to blame Nikki for what happened to David and Sabrina and even her unborn child.

David did spike her ginger ale and, no, she really did not drink any alcohol. When when she started acting "drunk" he suggested they head on home. JT got a hold of Nikki before David could get her into his limo. JT got Nikki home to his and Victoria's house safe and sound. Paul is waiting at the house for JT and Nikki and explains how they found out more about David and how Nikki's life was in danger. (And David was responsible for the death of Ji Min)When Nikki started acting strangely, and told Paul that David had given her some ginger ale at the gala, Paul grabbed her and took her to the hospital.

Meanwhile, back at the gala, David has given up on finding Nikki and figures she has already gone home. He calls her cell while outside waiting for the limo. He is really PO'd that he can't find Nikki, because he drugged her and was ready for her to die. (After he found out that her life insurance policy was effective, with him as beneficiary!)

Sabrina comes outside around the same time, doesn't see her limo so she asks David if she can ride home in his limo with him....since it was on the way. David didn't seem too happy with the idea, but let her get into the limo.

Apparently the limo driver was not a real limo driver, something must have happened to the real driver, and the fake driver may have mob connections. But his duty was to pick up David and "Mrs. Newman (aka Nikki)." Instead the real Mrs. Newman (Sabrina) was the one who got into the limo.

They are driving home, Victor sends a text to Sabrina on her cell phone, and then there is the accident. David and the driver are dead at the scene. Sabrina clings to life in the hospital.

Nikki finally is left alone at Victoria's and falls asleep on the sofa. She starts dreaming of David being there and then the little girl and then Sabrina. In these hallucinations, David was just trying to torture Nikki and blame her for everything.

--------------------
    Yeah VanJagSol, i wondered the same thing about Nikki showing up at the hospital. The look on Victor's face spoke volumes!
    Whoa! Mama C, Thank you, you're good! You should write the round-up at the end of the week. Sort of a synopsis for all concerned.
    Susan

+ Reply to Thread