+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree466Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

Re: Young and the Restless

I read that they are killing off
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Sabrina
    Phyllis Newman.....Proof you can't turn a ho into a housewife.

I must have missed Summer Newman's second, third, fourth, and fifth birthay parties! Geesh. Can't wait to see what Fenn looks like now!

Quote Originally Posted by MamaC;3140587;
    I must have missed Summer Newman's second, third, fourth, and fifth birthay parties! Geesh. Can't wait to see what Fenn looks like now!
    I haven't seen it lately. Is she a doctor or lawyer yet?

Quote Originally Posted by rcurrytoo;3140575;
    I read that they are killing off
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Sabrina
    Somebody else on here had read that too. For me, the sooner the better. The girl that plays her is a one-note terrible actress.

I didn't see it today, was there anything of an explosive nature now that Nikki knows that David is really some guy with an Italian name, (i.e mobster?)
    Susan

Today's show was the first time I have seen this new actress portraying Summer. Since Fenn was born around the same time, I would think he will be aging as well.

Wonder if Noah comes back from camp with a deep voice, beard and mustache?

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Susan Elizabeth;3141044;
    Somebody else on here had read that too. For me, the sooner the better. The girl that plays her is a one-note terrible actress.

I didn't see it today, was there anything of an explosive nature now that Nikki knows that David is really some guy with an Italian name, (i.e mobster?)
    Nicki told David that as soon as the Gala is over, she is filing for divorce due to all of his lies. He talked to one of his "mob connections" and ordered something called "Dreamer", I think, to be delivered "by tonight".

Victor changed his mind (thanks to Sabrina) about making Nick and family leave the ranch. Nick said he was going anyway.

Is it just me, or is there a strong, coincidental physical similarity between Sabrina and Lily?
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Is it just me, or is there a strong, coincidental physical similarity between Sabrina and Lily?
    No, it's not just you. I have noticed that a lot lately. Hair, coloring, etc. The big difference is one can act and the other one can't.
    Susan

Hey all! Things are finally hopping on the show-looks like the new head writers are shaking things up! I get the program a day ahead so I can share that at least three women are in hot water:Nikki,Skye & Heather!
    David Chow's behavioural changes are well, hard to swallow from a writing standpoint. By that I mean not enough of his alter-ego has been characterized to date-it just suddenly appears now... (Speaking of David-Vincent Irizarry (actor who plays him) used to be married to Signy Coleman the actress who played Hope!)
    I can't remember which day I saw this but...the anagram for the offshore company that Jeffrey purchase for Gloria was brilliant! Kudos to the writers! Again, don't want to spoil it if it has not run yet! How come Jeffrey has the cream in his briefcase? What's up with that?!
    I predict that the french boyfriend will be having a chat with the Moustache soon-Hmmm-I wonder what seasonings The Moustache likes on his crow?
    I missed a day somewhere it seems-is Chloe pregnant by someone other than Caine? Enquiring minds want to know!
    Last edited by Parasolpink; 07-24-2008 at 09:37 AM.
    "No matter how lovesick a woman is, she shouldn't take the first pill that comes along!"Joyce Brothers

Quote Originally Posted by val123elephant;3098052;
    Because David was in trouble with his loan shark before he agreed to commit a murder to pay his debt. Right now he is in the same boat and is waiting for instructions on who is going to be killed next. I can't see it being Gloria. Walter has no bone to pick with her.
    He apparently has one with Skye... who else I wonder? But you know Walter is getting his instructions from someone else. He reported in a cell conversation with a mystery person that 'our boy is getting cold feet' when David said to Walter to find someone else to do the dirty work. Who could that big whig be?
    "No matter how lovesick a woman is, she shouldn't take the first pill that comes along!"Joyce Brothers

Quote Originally Posted by Parasolpink;3143005;
    I missed a day somewhere it seems-is Chloe pregnant by someone other than Caine? Enquiring minds want to know!
    Chloe found out she was pregnant right before her little scheme she pulled on Cane in the car. We don't know who the real father is though since we've never seen Chloe with anyone. All we saw was her sitting in her car and her cell rings. I guess the person on the other end asked her if she was up for a booty call and Chloe declined saying that she doesn't do that anymore since she's pregnant with her "boyfriend's" baby.

+ Reply to Thread