+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree458Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: Young and the Restless

I wish Sharon would get a shoulder-length haircut. That would be a sophisticated look for her.

I get the feeling that David Chow, or whatever his real name is, will get whacked. I'm guessing they asked him to do a 'hit' and he refused. Nicki is so busy trying to "save" David.

I, too, am sick of the singing child, but I don't have a problem with her looks. Her singing in a "club" that serves alcohol is a bit of a stretch.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

And until we saw Adam trying to call Skye on the cellie, I had forgotten that last we saw her she was at an airport and looked up and said, "What are you doing here?" I thought it could be either David, Brad, or Adam.

Wonder what has happened to her now since it appears Adam has been trying to get ahold of her.

And did Victor tell Nick to pack up and get off the ranch? Where will Nick, Phyllis, and Summer live now (and have to pay rent or a mortgage!)?

Victor did tell him to get off the ranch!! I never understood why he was still there in the first place as much as he and his father got into it.

J.T. and Victoria are on the ranch too. Why didn't he get them to leave? I know he sold the house to them, but this is the same house he GAVE to Nick and Sharon when they got married.
    So live that anyone speaking ill of you is branded a liar

Phyllis has been renting her condo to Amber and considering we know how much she hates her, maybe we'll be seeing them live there.

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3137448;
    I wish Sharon would get a shoulder-length haircut. That would be a sophisticated look for her.
    I've been wishing the same thing. The front part is approximately the right length - I would love to take a pair of scissors and whack off the back.

What is Adam's interest in David Chow? Is he trying to suck up to Victor? I'm curious to see how this is going to play out, since it seems all the major characters are being pulled into David's storyline.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Quote Originally Posted by AJane;3139865;
    What is Adam's interest in David Chow? Is he trying to suck up to Victor?
    Basically, yes. Since he knows what Chow has been doing all this time, he felt it was the perfect time to introduce that info to Victor. I remember Adam trying to do it before but Vic wasn't hearing it. Now, it's a different ballgame.

Apparently, for the US viewers, this Friday's episode is "must see TV"

Something major will be happening.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I'm usually wrong, but I it looks to me like they are getting Victor ready to die off. I thought Mrs. Chancellor might be first to go, but I'm not sure now. Of course, Chow is also a candidate, but he doesn't have the issues of a will dramatizing everything. I thought I heard Eric Braden was leaving the show a few months ago?
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

According to the soap mag in the checkout line,
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Nikki's death is a possibility.
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

+ Reply to Thread