+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree436Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

Re: Young and the Restless

Quote Originally Posted by biggbaddgirl;3120706;
    Both of my pregnancies, morning sickness didn't just come in the morning, it lasted all dang on day so you know I wanted to slap her through the tv when she said that.

About Sabrina
    Click to see Spoiler:
    I read that she's supposed to be killed in a car crash. Just speculation though.
    OOooo! Now that would be one way to
    Click to see Spoiler:
    get her out of the storyline
    . I can see it now...Sabrina
    Click to see Spoiler:
    is killed
    , David is on everybody s--- list and Nikki and Victor will turn to each other for consolation, and GASP! Reunite.
    Susan

Oh, by the way all, has anyone noticed that TV ad for "Lifestyle Lift?" In it, they show a magazine or brochure that you can send for, and I swear, either Melody Thomas Scott (our Nikki) has a double, or it's certainly her.

I don't begrudge her; we should all look as good at that age, but I just thought it was interesting, considering her current Cougar storyline.
    Susan

Did anyone notice the other person playing card's at Brad's poker game? None other than Judge David Young. I laughed when he said that if David needed an adjustment he'd do it for no charge. I guess his character is supposed to be a chiropractor.
    So live that anyone speaking ill of you is branded a liar

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

So, is Phillipe possibly the father of Sabrina's child? Today, Victoria made it sound like their split was more recent than I thought....like immediately B. V. (before Victor).
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3124529;
    So, is Phillipe possibly the father of Sabrina's child? Today, Victoria made it sound like their split was more recent than I thought....like immediately B. V. (before Victor).
    Yeah, I think he is. When Sabrina showed up in town, she'd literally run there because she caught Phillipe with someone else if I recall. Victoria's trying to contact her via e-mail was the perfect excuse for her to come and see her.

hmmmmmm.....very interesting! (Inserting a little Arte Johnson accent in there )

From what I remember, Chloe was doing pregnancy tests and realized she was pregnant. She got the bartender to give her virgin drinks to be coherent when Kane was drunk. She got kicked out by Lily and in the car, her phone rang. She said, No, I don't do booty calls anymore. Must be baby's daddy. Then she says, b/c I'm pregnant with my boyfriend's baby. Meaning Kane. Then Kane gets in her car. Don't remember anymore after that. I know that Kane goes back to Lily's and says nothing happened. She'll have the baby and have to prove it's his - at least I'd make her prove it's his before believing it.

Ok I just recently started watching Y&R but I've gotten sucked in so quickly! Its very addicting!

So far I'm really interested to see what will happen with Cane and Chloe... That was so devious of her to trick him into thinking he's the father of her baby but IF he does decide to do a paternity test then her lies will definitely be exposed right ?? I'm thinking that she will follow in the steps of so many other conniving soap opera greats and figure out a way to change the results. She obviously has gone this far to trick him she better stick with it!

I do wonder who the real father is???

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
    Benjamin Franklin.

Quote Originally Posted by Toby;3135533;
    Ok I just recently started watching Y&R but I've gotten sucked in so quickly! Its very addicting!

So far I'm really interested to see what will happen with Cane and Chloe... That was so devious of her to trick him into thinking he's the father of her baby but IF he does decide to do a paternity test then her lies will definitely be exposed right ?? I'm thinking that she will follow in the steps of so many other conniving soap opera greats and figure out a way to change the results. She obviously has gone this far to trick him she better stick with it!

I do wonder who the real father is???
    Haven't the PTB ever heard of DNA?
    Susan

I thought that Sharon had finally come to her senses and was going to leave him.

Wow, Victor is cutting them out. At least he is taking care of the grandkids.

Nikki needs help. I can see how she is sticking with him since she too had her issues but there comes a point when you can't do it anymore. Looking forward to finding about his true identity.

The cousin of Devon, why are they spending so much time with her? She has a good voice but she is not cute. I wonder if they are going to get burned? It's a soap, of course they are.

+ Reply to Thread