+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree445Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: Young and the Restless

OK, when did Cane start getting so drunk? This is not the first time, right?

And who is tramp Chloe pregnant by?

And when did Phyllis decide that she hated Amber?
    Last edited by prhoshay; 07-08-2008 at 07:55 PM.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3119405;
    And who is tramp Chloe pregnant by?

And when did Phyllis decide that she hated Amber?

I'm wondering the same thing on the Chloe question. She's been on the show long enough by now so the sudden pregnancy and us never seeing her with someone isn't adding up to me.

Phyllis hasn't liked Amber since she thought Daniel was getting serious with her.

Phyllis and Amber seem like two different sides of a 2-headed coin, to me. Maybe she sees too much of herself in Amber?
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Question...Am I the only one enjoying seeing Jeff and Gloria together lately? I laugh with them whenever they are laughing.

I love them!

Victor is going to kick David Chow's arse! Ol' Vic doesn't play when it comes to his women!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3119807;
    I love them!

Victor is going to kick David Chow's arse! Ol' Vic doesn't play when it comes to his women!
    Me too! They are the comic relief and play beautifully off one another.

Well, it won't be long before Sabrina is sent packing to Italy, and Victor and Nikki are reunited, yet again, and again, and again...

P.S Did anybody ever figure out this Sabrina and Victor pregnancy issue. Remember the old Ashley/Diane stealth, swimmer switch?
    Susan

I too get such a kick out of Jeff and Gloria. Moreso when whatever they do or say infuriates Jack and/or Sharon.

No news yet on Vic's swimmers or lack thereof. When Sabrina had that washcloth on her head and told Victor that she was having morning sickness symptoms, I almost expected someone to walk in and overhear her say that and then the secret would be out. BTW, I loved how Victor was all set to cancel whatever he had on his agenda and Sabrina told him not to, as by lunch time her morning sickness would be all over. (I never had morning sickness, by women I know who did said it lasted all day long!) Then when she told Victor that she didn't mind the morning sickness because it was worth it to have his child I almost

Both of my pregnancies, morning sickness didn't just come in the morning, it lasted all dang on day so you know I wanted to slap her through the tv when she said that.

About Sabrina
    Click to see Spoiler:
    I read that she's supposed to be killed in a car crash. Just speculation though.

Wondering if Chloe slipped in to a fertility clinic and got impregnated? Does anybody remember her taking a sick day or 2 lately? This writing is getting stupider and stupider.

They should let us write the show since we've at least been watching the show long enough to have a clue about what has gone on.

I so wanted to see Lilly slap the bejesus out of Chloe today. I was going slap her slap her

+ Reply to Thread