+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 522 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920212223242565115515 ... LastLast
Like Tree445Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieComic Fan View Post
    Okay, can someone who remembers clarify what exactly did Paul find out about Brad a while back when he was investigating him during the time Nikki thought he might be the brother of the boy she shot as a girl? I remember Paul found something on him and gave the envelope to Brad but was anything ever said about what Paul found? And why isn't Paul bringing that up now? Did the writers "forget" about that or am I remembering it wrong?

Ok, 1st we never found out exactly what was in the envelope the first time around back when Nikki had Paul investigate Brad. Paul gave it to Nikki and Nikki gave it to Brad because she felt it wasn't right for her to invade his privacy. Right now, Paul and JT have gotten hold of the info that was in the envelope and that is how they now know that Brad isn't the real Brad Carlton.

Thanks biggbaddgirl - I don't watch everyday so I missed the shows with the new investigation. I wonder who he really is. He's laid low all these years without causing too much ruckus so I can't imagine now all of a sudden he'd turn out to be psychotic or a serial killer or something.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    I'm left with the impression that he's stolen the identity of a dead child. Today, he was talking about a childhood friend who he thought was rich, but was really just from a stable family; he was talking about things he really admired that the boy had.

People assume identities of dead children all of the time. They acquire documents (Birth certificates, SSNs) and live their lives as if they are the dead person. Every so often, you will hear about a case in the news.

I also think that Victor has his own plan, and knows much more than he is letting anyone know about. He called off the Brad investigation. He put Brad on the board of directors. He started to make everyone think that he had a change of heart about Brad. He decided to give his chaotic kids control of the company again.

Hardly likely. Once again, I'm just conjecturing!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

prhoshay...I'm sorry, I didn't realize that we were ahead by a show here in Canada.

I keep wondering if Brad accidently killed this other Brad and took over his identity but I am just guessing. Would make sense a bit in the fact that he doesn't talk much about his family at all.

Hey, thanks! I really appreciate everybody's kind
    consideration!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I have to say, I'm not a big fan of daytime television. I will admit though, I am in the habit of watching a bit of Y&R those mornings I'm at home. It's been really good lately! Can't wait to see what goes on with Brad. I actually like Phyllis but this whole affair has turned me off of her and Nick both. I'm curious to see where this is all taking Sharon. Something is up.

I'm thinking that Sharon and Brad will eventually end up together.
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

I'm now thinking that either Paul and JT will walk into a meeting with the real Brad Carlton (if he's not dead), or Brad is going to be hauled away for some hard time once his secret is exposed!

After today's show, I believe more than ever that Victor is on top of EVERYTHING about Brad!! Victor kept saying that Neil would get the next open spot on the board. That spot is bound to be BRAD'S!!!!

Someone refresh my memory here, please. What happened about J T's music career? (That WAS JT, right?)

I'm having a hard time with this Brad story line. The man has lived in this town for about twenty years in soap time. Wouldn't something have seemed strange to someone by now? Like maybe fifteen years or so ago.

Didn't JT give up his music career when that cougar from the record company or whatever was putting the moves on him?

And Muduh...I can't believe they waited THIS long to do a storyline about Brad's past. Maybe he'll turn out to be yet another long-lost son of Victor's (remember Cole? ).
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

+ Reply to Thread