I read that
    Click to see Spoiler:
    David Chow is JI Minh's killer

Re: Young and the Restless

Quote Originally Posted by tapper01;3093931;
    I read that
    Click to see Spoiler:
    David Chow is JI Minh's killer
    Yup, read that also. I'm happy about it actually.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Well, what they showed on today's show actually proved that, so it's no longer a secret....to us, anyway.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I didn't get to watch today.

Did Jeffrey and Gloria really get married? How did that come about? What about Jill?

Oh yeah they did...by Little Richard! He asked her to marry him for his money...plus they are crazy about each other. Jill slapped his face when he told her. I'm telling you, that man can take a hit! He even said something like, "Why do women keep slapping me?".

I'm guessing that David is supposed to kill Gloria now that she knows about his Vegas gambling trip, according to David's loan shark. The loan shark told him he had already proven that he was good at that job!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

We can only hope David will off Gloria.

Damn, I'm disappointed. My pet theory was that Jeffrey was Ji Min's killer. I wonder if Nikki will end up with Paul?
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Did you notice that Nicki was in her "Michelle Obama-inspired black and white dress"? We're going to be in black and white hell before long!

Maybe David will end up offing himself, instead. At least if I was writing the storyline....yada,yada,yada... ..

I used to hate Gloria, but I like her with Jeffrey.

I like Ted Shackleford, but it is hard to see him as anything other than Gary Ewing

Remember when Gloria's character was first brought onto the show? It was none other than Joan Van Ark....who played Gary Ewing's wife Valene on Dallas and Knots Landing! They didn't work on Y&R together though. By the time "William Bardwell" came on board, Judith Chapman was in the role of Gloria.

It will be interesting to see how the David/Ji Minh storyline plays out.

I think everything is going to close in on him...Ji Min's murder, his out of control gambling debt, people coming after him for money, his divorce/losing Nicki, possibly trying to off Gloria....that's what makes me think he may suicide. It would be a quick out for an actor leaving the show. OK, maybe he'll become the hunted one and be killed, along with a bad guy or two?

+ Reply to Thread