+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree474Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

Re: Young and the Restless

Also noticed, earlier this week, that Victor asked Sabrina how she liked her doctor, but in the next breath Sabrina told him how wonderful it was having him there with her holding her hand, but that he didn't have to come to any more appointments with her. Wonder if they were at the same appointment??

I noticed that too. Kind of an obvious blunder by the scriptwriter, but then we're not talking "War and Peace" here.

The other thing that was rather glaring today, was Katherine's correct guess that Sabrina is pregnant, and yet no mention of Victor's lack of swimmers. There appear to be some real gaps here as far as links to previous story lines.
    Susan

Quote Originally Posted by IdolCanadien;3073443;
    Yes the name is delusional.
    How true it is!

Anyhow, I'm done with Sabrina. Can't they just have her give birth ASAP, kill her off, and have Victor and Nikki (who will reunite eventually) raise the baby?

Better yet - make in a car crash and have Colleen and Chloe in there as well.

The writers get a big

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I can smell it now. Devon's aunt is going to disappear and leave his cousin with him.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Hey - it's Eva Pigford from America's Next Top Model as Devon's aunt! WOW! And her character name is Tyra!

OK, I totally missed that! I'll have to pay more attention today! Thanks for bringing that info to the forefront!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by PGM35;3080439;
    Hey - it's Eva Pigford from America's Next Top Model as Devon's aunt! WOW! And her character name is Tyra!
    I didn't notice that it was Eva. Good to see that the writers have a sense of humour, although I guess that was apparent when Kathy Hilton made her guest appearance earlier this year.

The child also looks familiar to me, though I can't place her.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Quote Originally Posted by AJane;3081447;
    I didn't notice that it was Eva. Good to see that the writers have a sense of humour, although I guess that was apparent when Kathy Hilton made her guest appearance earlier this year.

The child also looks familiar to me, though I can't place her.
    Jamia Simone Nash is her name, and she played Fantasia Barrino as a child in the Lifetime movie that was made about Fantasia.
    Phyllis Newman.....Proof you can't turn a ho into a housewife.

Gloria's big eyes are going to pop out of her head when she sees David Chow in Vegas!!

I thought that too. As many hotels there are in Vegas they will be at the same one.

Speaking of Nikki and Chow, I just read that
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Vincent Irizarry is out.

+ Reply to Thread