+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree458Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: Young and the Restless

Didn't you see Glo slap Jeff's face over that?? Ka-Pow!!! Glo's just really got it bad for Jeffrey. That is one incredibly bi-polar, schizophrenic relationship.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3066343;
    Didn't you see Glo slap Jeff's face over that?? Ka-Pow!!! Glo's just really got it bad for Jeffrey. That is one incredibly bi-polar, schizophrenic relationship.
    I missed the face slap. My satelite signal was lost at some point and so my dvr recording missed a few scenes.

I got a kick out of Victor's response when the minister told him it was time to start the ceremony "well, I'll be damned". Yes, Victor, you most likely will be......
    So live that anyone speaking ill of you is branded a liar

I heard that too! Who says that??

I'm hoping Ashley finds out about the pregnancy brings everything to a head! They've got to get moving on people finding out!

Wouldn't it be interesting if somehow, Victor gets delared mentally incompetent?? Just dreaming, here.

Also noticed, earlier this week, that Victor asked Sabrina how she liked her doctor, but in the next breath Sabrina told him how wonderful it was having him there with her holding her hand, but that he didn't have to come to any more appointments with her. Wonder if they were at the same appointment??
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by val123elephant;3072224;
    I got a kick out of Victor's response when the minister told him it was time to start the ceremony "well, I'll be damned". Yes, Victor, you most likely will be......
    That was the one show I caught this week and laughed out loud when he said that.
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

Seems like another happy couple almost outshone the bride and groom. Only the spotlight's glare was most uncomfortable for Adam and what's her name again?! Jabot's current legal eagle. Between Victor, Victoria and Jill it's hard to say who is more ticked off at their purported conflict of interest. So much for young love...Adam better be careful-the Moustache is rewriting his will...
    Last edited by Parasolpink; 06-22-2008 at 11:13 PM.
    "No matter how lovesick a woman is, she shouldn't take the first pill that comes along!"Joyce Brothers

Quote Originally Posted by val123elephant;3072224;
    Eric Braeden is (in)famous for forgetting his lines. That one is destined to be a classic.

I wonder if Sabrina's mother is going to be hanging around? Some more competition for Gloria and Jill? Jeffrey would be in cougar heaven.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Question: When the women are in your age range, are they still considered cougars? As usual, there is no name for a man in that age range.

Question: When the women are in your age range, are they still considered cougars? As usual, there is no name for a man in that age range.
    Yes the name is delusional.

Good one!!

+ Reply to Thread