+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree445Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

Re: Young and the Restless

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3057026;
    I'm sure when Sabrina told Victor that she was pregnant, his stomach dropped down to his feet! He has enough problems with his children now....and to have to now tell them that they have a new sibling on the way??? Geez......what a maroon!!!

Didn't Old Vic get a vasectomy a long time ago. That's why Diane was trying to still his little swimmers from the sperm bank and Ashley got them instead and got herself impregnated with Abby.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Now that you mention it....he did!!! Please, please, please, please let this storyline come into play!!!!! This will tickle Victoria pink!!!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Oh wow, biggbaddgirl......that's right! Brilliant catch!

I've missed a few episodes here and there. Not surprised she is pg. But is she with Victor's? Hmmm....

I totally didn't know that the cover girl Katy Perry is a real person. Never heard of her. I saw her name mentioned in a concert ticket update email and was like, really?

Quote Originally Posted by biggbaddgirl;3057062;
    Didn't Old Vic get a vasectomy a long time ago. That's why Diane was trying to still his little swimmers from the sperm bank and Ashley got them instead and got herself impregnated with Abby.
    I forgot about that! Yeah, what the hell? Victor is old, but not so old that he should forget about getting a vasectomy.

This new pregnancy storyline is hysterical. Victor is quite the prolific baby daddy - at this point he could star in a Maury show segment. Nikki, Hope, Ashley, and now Sabrina. And he has grandchildren that will be old enough to babysit his new addition.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

OK, so what's up with stupid-A Victor? He gave Sabrina a rundown of all his children, including Ashley's daughter, Abby. He gave no indication that there was anything unusual about any of the pregnancies. Do you think that they are going to let one of the other family members break the news?? Does Victor have Alzheimer's?? If this info doesn't come out, I say fire all of the writers!!

Where is the 'angry woman' smilie??
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by biggbaddgirl;3057062;

Ye Gods! You're right! I watched today, and was so grossed out by the thought of those two together in the Biblical sense, that I completely forgot about that entire story line. I know they have changed head writers and that there was a lengthy writers strike, but how could people so intimately involved with the day-to-day tweaking of the show have forgotten this??
    Susan

I can guarantee Victoria won't let it slide!! She will be all over this like white on rice!

Quote Originally Posted by CocoaB;3063101;
    I can guarantee Victoria won't let it slide!! She will be all over this like white on rice!
    This is also what I was thinking. Sabrina told Victor to keep it a secret for now but when it comes out, boy I hope Vikki gives it to her good.

So, is it just me, or is it grossing anyone else out that Gloria and Jill (especially Glo) is allowing Jeffrey to just sleep around with the both of them? I'm not really sure if Jill knows that right after she slept with him in the boardroom, he went and boinked Gloria in the Abbott poolhouse but I think Glo most definitely knows he messed around with Jill

+ Reply to Thread