+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree467Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

Re: Young and the Restless

Muduh. I was kind of hoping they were sending him a big ol' severance cheque and a gold watch to go along with the clock.

I love Adam and Heather as a couple. Adam's character is great - he's really breathing life into the show. And I admit I'm really missing the old families - the Williams, the Abbotts - everything these days is all about the Newmans and (ugh) the Fishers. I'm so pleased that Paul is getting lots of screentime lately and that they're bringing Heather back into the story. I wasn't crazy about the actress that plays Heather but I like her considerably more now that she's sneaking around with Adam.

I'm also glad to see more of Jill as she's been a long-time favourite of mine. I'm totally rooting for her to destroy Gloria.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Quote Originally Posted by VanJagSol;3040604;
    He's a good little actor (outside of Y&R) Did you see him on, I think it was Criminal Minds where he played a serial killer.
    I didn't see him on that show but, others must think he is a good actor outside Y&R too. Truthfully, I don't expect him to be on the show that much longer, this is the second movie he's done within a year.
    Phyllis Newman.....Proof you can't turn a ho into a housewife.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Interesting how it was decided to send Miguel the clock, when Victoria and Nicki had decided to send him the angel that he always put on top of the Christmas tree. The whole little storyline around what to send Miguel was stupid.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3040871;
    Interesting how it was decided to send Miguel the clock, when Victoria and Nicki had decided to send him the angel that he always put on top of the Christmas tree. The whole little storyline around what to send Miguel was stupid.
    Did Miguel strike you as the sentimental type? Frankly I can't visualize him sitting there, crying in his beer over either the clock OR the Christmas ornament. And how lame is that anyway. Don't about 99% of the people you know put an angel on top of their tree? I personally have a snowman for mine but I think every one of my friends have angels. I just wouldn't think that would be such a special memento for 35-40 years of service. As Jane said, a hefty wad of cash and maybe a new Timex.

I'm just finishing watching the late repeat on Soapnet.

Remember Jill had the hots for William Bardwell before Gloria got her claws into him? Maybe she feels that since she had such feelings for William, she could have the same feelings for Jeff. Kind of like what happened with Gloria.

Glad they finally acknowledge the fact that Miguel has been MIA for forever! Someone said that his aunt has diabetes, and he now has to care for her. Yeah, send him an old clock off the shelf. How thoughtful!

Victor and Sabrina....ugh! I hate to admit, but I had a dream a few nights ago..... about Y&R ....and it showed Sabrina sitting at the dining table with a positive pregnancy stick waiting for Victor to return to the ranch.

Okay as far as Amber and Adrian....didn't Amber sit in on a few of his classes at one point? I think he even brought Daniel with her. This was when Colleen was the research assistant/paramour, before they became an official couple.

Also, when Jack asked Adrian if he had heard from Colleen, Adrian said that he had just received an email from her. Ummm, wasn't he majorly ticked off at her over the whole book deal and barely said good bye to her before she left for China?

From the previews, I will be watching tomorrow when Jill tells Gloria that Jeff is d-e-a-d!

Quote Originally Posted by MamaC;3041211;

Okay as far as Amber and Adrian....didn't Amber sit in on a few of his classes at one point? I think he even brought Daniel with her. This was when Colleen was the research assistant/paramour, before they became an official couple.

They were actually getting it on before he officially started boiking Colleen. Amber knew that Colleen liked Korbel and was always flirting with him in front of Colleen to get a rise out of her. Adrian and Amber were hooking up until the time Amber decided she was going to start throwing it at Cane.

Quote Originally Posted by MamaC;3041211;
    I'm just finishing watching the late repeat on Soapnet.

Remember Jill had the hots for William Bardwell before Gloria got her claws into him? Maybe she feels that since she had such feelings for William, she could have the same feelings for Jeff. Kind of like what happened with Gloria.

Glad they finally acknowledge the fact that Miguel has been MIA for forever! Someone said that his aunt has diabetes, and he now has to care for her. Yeah, send him an old clock off the shelf. How thoughtful!

Victor and Sabrina....ugh! I hate to admit, but I had a dream a few nights ago..... about Y&R ....and it showed Sabrina sitting at the dining table with a positive pregnancy stick waiting for Victor to return to the ranch.

Also, when Jack asked Adrian if he had heard from Colleen, Adrian said that he had just received an email from her. Ummm, wasn't he majorly ticked off at her over the whole book deal and barely said good bye to her before she left for China?

From the previews, I will be watching tomorrow when Jill tells Gloria that Jeff is d-e-a-d!
    I won't be here to watch, so be sure to take notes. I really need to get this man a part time job so I can have my life back. Have to go shopping for a new suit, which should be a barrel of fun.

Will do Muduh! I may even stay tuned in for a dose of B&B since it is a rainy day here (plus I got a lot of stuff done yesterday).

Don't you just hate when real life interferes with TV world!?!

Oh my goodness! I just knew it! I had a dream (nightmare, whatever it was woke me right up, I tell ya!) and posted it back in post #1435.

When I was watching today's show and Sabrina was sitting at that dining table looking all weirded out, I knew she was going to tell Victor that she was pg!

Now if I could just dream up some winning lotto numbers, I'll be all set!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I'm sure when Sabrina told Victor that she was pregnant, his stomach dropped down to his feet! He has enough problems with his children now....and to have to now tell them that they have a new sibling on the way??? Geez......what a maroon!!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread