+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree436Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

Re: Young and the Restless

Quote Originally Posted by AJane;3019469;
    MamaC, regarding Nick:
    Click to see Spoiler:
    He does have a car accident but he's fine. He regains his memory and recalls everything about Cassie and his split from Sharon. He asks Sharon to meet him and tells her that his memory is back (interestingly, he tells Sharon and not anyone else). The two of them go together to Cassie's grave and the show ends there.
    U.S. viewers, just a heads up - Monday's show is quite sad.

I thought Daniel was supposed to be a teetotaller since the accident, but yes, I thought he was drinking on at least one other show. He has to be 20, he's the same age as Lily and they've certainly discussed her age enough times on the show. Amber has got to be older than him, but since I'm not a B&B viewer I have no idea exactly how old she should be.
    I'm sure I remember this correctly, (I think) but anyway, Amber was Bridgett and Rick's baby sitter when they were older kids, not toddlers, which as the story line is now going, would have been about fifteen years ago. She would have to be in her thirties by OUR calendars but they don't use OUR calendars, do they?

I remember that too Muduh. That's why if this stuff was in real life time she would have to be in her thirties, for sure!

I have been dancing all day! It may not last forever, but I'm basking in the GlOw (Pun Intended)!
    Yesterday was the best day, she got fired...scented passports, Yeah Right, I can see people lining up for that! Jill called her "No show Glo".
    Jeff took all her money and I'm pretty sure he has the diamonds. SHE HAS NOTHING!!!!!!!
    It didn't go down the way I wanted, with everybody finding out that she was responsible for the tainted cream, but this will do for now!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Are they setting up Adrian Korbel and Amber to get together?

Does anyone know if they are recasting Daniel's role with another actor?

I still think...now more than ever...that the actor that plays Cane is the most vapid, boring, empty actor that I've seen in a long time. Geez.......I don't even think he's that good looking. Talk about a useless waste of money.

And does anyone know what Jeffrey Bardwell wrote on that piece of paper while he was in the ER?
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3040486;
    Are they setting up Adrian Korbel and Amber to get together?

Does anyone know if they are recasting Daniel's role with another actor?
    The guy who plays Daniel (Michael Graziadei ) is doing a movie, and is suppose to be away for 6 weeks.
    Phyllis Newman.....Proof you can't turn a ho into a housewife.

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3040486;

And does anyone know what Jeffrey Bardwell wrote on that piece of paper while he was in the ER?

Something along the lines of, My dearest Gloria, when death stares you in the face you realize blah blah, basically he loves her.

Quote Originally Posted by rcurrytoo;3040576;
    The guy who plays Daniel (Michael Graziadei ) is doing a movie, and is suppose to be away for 6 weeks.
    He's a good little actor (outside of Y&R) Did you see him on, I think it was Criminal Minds where he played a serial killer.

I saw the show today and Jill was like a mama tiger over Jeffrey. Anyone have any idea why she would be able to throw Gloria out of his room, the hospital or anywhere else?

And I repeat, that that Victor/what'shername match up may be one of the most unbelievable of all times. Well Nickki and the gambler guy are a close second.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Muduh;3040618;
    I saw the show today and Jill was like a mama tiger over Jeffrey. Anyone have any idea why she would be able to throw Gloria out of his room, the hospital or anywhere else?
    Because she has the "cojones" to do it?
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3040621;
    Because she has the "cojones" to do it?
    Poor Jill. Since Jeffrey seems to be the only unattached male anywhere near her age there, I guess they're a couple. At least it appears that SHE thinks they may be.

By the way folks, remember we were concerned about Miguel? Not to worry, he's apparently retired or whatever and Nikki is sending him an old clock as a remembrance gift. I know if I'd spent half my life cooking, cleaning and baby sitting for a couple of billionaires I'd be hoping for one of their old clocks as a retirement gift.

Bet they even let him keep the white coat, too.

+ Reply to Thread