+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree473Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

Re: Young and the Restless

Anyone else catch Trace Adkins performing for Nick & Phyllis' anniversary? My husband (a country music fan) said he'd heard about that, and asked what happened - I told him Phyllis immediately fell in love with Trace, left Nick, and Trace now has his fourth wife. I don't know if Michelle Stafford was just acting, but she sure was all drooly and fangirly over Trace. He did look awesome - head to toe black and that voice.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Never knew who he was before Celebrity Apprentice, but I have to admit that he definitely has something working for him!!! His crooked mouth is even fascinating!

I noticed that they showed Lily looking at a picture of "she and her mother" when she thought she was pregnant. Victoria Rowell was the mother in the picture. I'm hoping that this is a sign that our Dru is coming back!!!

Do we see Nick and Sharon getting back together??? I'm so glad it's May!!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Isn't Trace Adkins the one whose wife was crazy and tried to kill him?

Two questions about Tuesday's show.....

1.) Last week, when Adam's girlfriend showed up, did she say she was in town for an interview with Victor? Did she ever have an interview? She was leaving town on Tuesday's show. Seems she just came to town to play poker and hang out with Adam in the room at the GCAC.

2.) Colleen and her guilt about Adrian's book. Mentioned the fact that Janna is mentioned in the book. I am trying to remember why Janna would be in that book. I remember the whole Brad Carlton/George identity thing and members of his family being killed. His mom coming to town. All of that stuff. But what tied Janna to all of this?

Quote Originally Posted by MamaC;2973967;
    Two questions about Tuesday's show.....

1.) Last week, when Adam's girlfriend showed up, did she say she was in town for an interview with Victor? Did she ever have an interview? She was leaving town on Tuesday's show. Seems she just came to town to play poker and hang out with Adam in the room at the GCAC.

2.) Colleen and her guilt about Adrian's book. Mentioned the fact that Janna is mentioned in the book. I am trying to remember why Janna would be in that book. I remember the whole Brad Carlton/George identity thing and members of his family being killed. His mom coming to town. All of that stuff. But what tied Janna to all of this?
    1.) Skye was just joking with Adam when she mentioned having an interview with Victor.

2.) Janna is involved since it was her and her dad that set the whole thing in motion for Brad and company to come overseas and lead them to where the hidden treasure was. Her dad was the man at the museum who Brad killed. Or was that Victor who killed Janna's father??

Did we all see that Jana is getting a job in Victor's museum?? At first, I hoped that the person being interviewed was Drucilla.....our Victoria Rowell!!! It was just the way that they showed the interviewee in shadow before they showed that it was Jana.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by biggbaddgirl;2974650;
    1.) Skye was just joking with Adam when she mentioned having an interview with Victor.

2.) Janna is involved since it was her and her dad that set the whole thing in motion for Brad and company to come overseas and lead them to where the hidden treasure was. Her dad was the man at the museum who Brad killed. Or was that Victor who killed Janna's father??

Thank you BBG! I didn't realize that the poker chick was just kidding.

Now I remember someone getting killed but don't remember who did it...Brad or Victor. I can see both of them doing it though. I guess I missed the fact that he was Janna's father.

I didn't think the potential employee would be Dru. I thought it might have been the poker chick.

Did NOT see potential employee being Janna at all!

Alistair and Gloria's time on screen together have been cracking me up. She really wore me out when she was sitting in the park drinking out of the paper sack!!

Okay, can someone please tell me how Gloria acquired all these diamonds? I must have missed that storyline somewhere.

Now I wonder if Jeff got to the Caymans first and swapped out the real gems with fake ones, which were then delivered to Gloria up in the GCAC.

And Nick.....what happens to Nick???

Okay, Cassie was born in 1991, so she would be 17 now. Daniel said that she was three years younger than he was, so that would make Daniel 20 now. Haven't we seen him openly drinking alcohol?

How old is Amber? I remember her from here B&B days, as the Amber character, so how old is she supposed to be on Y&R?

MamaC, regarding Nick:
    Click to see Spoiler:
    He does have a car accident but he's fine. He regains his memory and recalls everything about Cassie and his split from Sharon. He asks Sharon to meet him and tells her that his memory is back (interestingly, he tells Sharon and not anyone else). The two of them go together to Cassie's grave and the show ends there.
    U.S. viewers, just a heads up - Monday's show is quite sad.

I thought Daniel was supposed to be a teetotaller since the accident, but yes, I thought he was drinking on at least one other show. He has to be 20, he's the same age as Lily and they've certainly discussed her age enough times on the show. Amber has got to be older than him, but since I'm not a B&B viewer I have no idea exactly how old she should be.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

+ Reply to Thread