+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree458Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

Re: Young and the Restless

I remember when Esther was pregnant. And I also recall that the baby was a girl, named Kate. They lived there with Mrs C but I don't remember ever seeing the baby. I love Esther but used to wish they'd get her out of that stupid maids uniform. I wanted her to get together with Miguel, but guess it just wasn't meant to be.

[QUOTE=ArchieComic Fan;2915560;]Esther's daughter was born way after she came onto the show. I believe the father is a guy named Tiny (actually he was a pretty big guy ). He was a one night stand. Her daughter is named Kate (after Katherine) and I think it was late 80's when she was born so there's no telling how old the show would make her if they ever brought her back.

Shouldn't Nina's son make an appearance by now? And what happened to Paul's child with Isabella? Do they ever mention her (or him - I can't remember which sex the child is). I haven't watched in a long time and only keep up through forums.

I don't mind when soaps age the children but I wish they would at least age them accordingly when it comes to who was born first. I've never forgiven the writer's for aging Lily to be older than Nate. I thought that was just too stupid for words.
    And Bill Bell promised never to have a "who is the father of Lily" story and then they went and did one years later anyway.
    Maybe Mr. Bell had died by then though.[/QUOTE
    ]

You are correct. Mr. Bell did make that promise. Sadly, by the time that storyline aired, he was suffering from Alzheimer's, which eventually took his life. Kind of makes you wonder about the loyalty of the writing staff at that time
    Last edited by Susan Elizabeth; 04-15-2008 at 09:53 PM. Reason: Highlighting my response
    Susan

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Just read that Victoria Rowell is open to coming back to Y/R, reprising her role as Drucilla, however Y/R has not contacted her about coming back. Now, what kind of crap is that??? A recasting of the role, with another actress, would be all kinds of wrong!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I actually saw something about the recasting of Dru on the cover of a soap mag in the grocery checkout line. I hope that's just speculation.
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

In the article I read, Victoria said she had seen it, too (just like you, at the grocery checkout) after having been asked about it by fans, but she has received no invitation or inquiry from TPTB. How stupid do you have to be to pass on such a popular and talented actor?
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

So, I missed Dru's death. Someone tell me what happened and if they had a corpse, okay? I do believe that we have about enough identical twins and lookalikes right now and would not like it if Victoria came back as anyone other than Dru.

Muduh, she was helping Sharon, struggling with Phyllis and fell over a cliff into a rushing stream. I don't think her body was ever found.
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

And Victoria Rowell said that we knew that Dru would "never be caught dead without her hat!" so, it's not so unbelievable that Dru is not dead!

Quote Originally Posted by lildago;2955397;
    Muduh, she was helping Sharon, struggling with Phyllis and fell over a cliff into a rushing stream. I don't think her body was ever found.

Right - which would mean she got out of the stream, has amnesia, got married again, ....

Quote Originally Posted by lildago;2955397;
    Oh well then. She no doubt floated up on some beach ad Mr Tall, dark and handsome found her and took her to his old shack on the beach where he has been giving her tender, loving care while she recovers and snaps out of her coma. Piece of cake. I can even see Malcom being involved in this one.

+ Reply to Thread