+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 535 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819202122232464114514 ... LastLast
Like Tree474Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

I can't wait until Paul and JT go to Chicago to find out about Brads past. Wonder what they will find and how it will affect the whole Newman family especially since Victor is having Brad on the board now.

I almost feel sorry for Phylis after Jack got done with her today but she did make her own bed to lay in. Although she was right in saying that they weren't together when she had an affair.

Is your Y&R like a day ahead of mine? Today's ended with Nick and Brad fighting and Jack overhearing him say he had been sleeping with Phyllis.

Canada's Y&R is a day ahead.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Canadian Friends!!!! Please don't spoil the show for us "behind-the-times" Americans!!! At least put your revelations in spoiler tags so that we don't have to read them if we don't want to!!

Thanks!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Just to clarify - fellow Canuks, if you watch Y&R on Global, we are a day ahead. If you watch it on an American CBS feed, you're seeing the same epi as the American FORTers. I still don't get how that happens, but prhoshay, thank you for reminding us not to spoil.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Quote Originally Posted by biggbaddgirl View Post
    Canada's Y&R is a day ahead.
    Never knew or noticed.

As far as the spoilers, it wasn't too much of a spoiler cause in the preview for the next day they showed Michael comforting Phyllis.

OMG!! I never thought I would feel bad for Phyllis, but after her scene with Jack- I do!!!
    I am soooo sick of Sharon and her double standard. I want Nick to throw her affair in her face just once! PLEEEEZE!
    Just LOVING this show and Thank Heaven for TIVO!!

...okay...I feel so pathetic...I need to get a life...

Quote Originally Posted by Ana Bannana View Post
    OMG!! I never thought I would feel bad for Phyllis, but after her scene with Jack- I do!!!
    I am soooo sick of Sharon and her double standard. I want Nick to throw her affair in her face just once! PLEEEEZE!
    Just LOVING this show and Thank Heaven for TIVO!!

...okay...I feel so pathetic...I need to get a life...
    I also felt bad for Phyllis...yeah, it's her own fault, but still. I'm also sick of Sharon but I never liked her ever.

Okay, can someone who remembers clarify what exactly did Paul find out about Brad a while back when he was investigating him during the time Nikki thought he might be the brother of the boy she shot as a girl? I remember Paul found something on him and gave the envelope to Brad but was anything ever said about what Paul found? And why isn't Paul bringing that up now? Did the writers "forget" about that or am I remembering it wrong?

ETA: When Drucilla slept with Malcolm and Lily's paternity was questionable, Bill Bell swore a "who's the daddy" story would never come up. I guess since Mr. Bell died, the writers figured they didn't have to honor that promise any longer.
    Last edited by ArchieComic Fan; 05-18-2006 at 08:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dahoney7 View Post
    I also felt bad for Phyllis...yeah, it's her own fault, but still. I'm also sick of Sharon but I never liked her ever.

I have also never liked Sharon. I was happy for the little time she dissapeared from the show but she returned. She's also had affairs and her self-righteous attitude is killing me. I'm not saying she doesn't have a right to be mad at Nick but she's taking it too far now. He's forgiven her for both the Diego thing, the Cameron Kirstin fiasco and also for when she admitted something almost happened with her and Brad.
    Last edited by biggbaddgirl; 05-18-2006 at 08:44 PM.

+ Reply to Thread