+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree396Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

Re: Young and the Restless

Speaking of Heather...

Click to see Spoiler:
    Heather has been recast with the actress who used to play Marah on Guiding Light. I think her name is Lindsey McKeon.

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

IMO, that's fantastic news about Heather!

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

And...while I'm crabbing about people I find boring...I must add Neil and Karen to that list. Nothing going on, and very little chemistry that I can see. And I want to grab his face, get a razor and SHAVE HIS FACE!!! His chin, at the very least!

And I am waiting for that arrogant-A Adam to catch a beat-down from somebody. He tends to let his mouth overload his arse!! I'd like to see Neil grab him up by the scruff of his disrespectful neck!!! Adam acts like somebody raised as a snooty, snobby rich kid moreso than Nick ever did.
    Last edited by prhoshay; 03-14-2008 at 01:42 PM.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

While watch a lame love scene between Lily and Cane, he stroked her hair, and his hand was all trembly! He needs to lay off the Red Bull.

And I didn't realize that the part of Karen was being played by Nia Peeples! I knew she looked familiar, but it's been a while since I've seen her. I've always thought she was such a beautiful woman.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

News about Colleen...
    Click to see Spoiler:
    I just read that the last Colleen, Adrienne Leon may be coming back. Not sure if it's true yet or not. I really liked her so, I hope it is true.

We didn't have new shows on Thursday or Friday due to NCAA games. Even on the soap network they repeated the Tuesday and Wednesday shows (the ones with "Allistair" in his role as John Abbott.) Heather was the same old Heather as before.

Did others have new shows on those days?

I didn't. I think they were pre-empted everywhere for the NCAA Tournament

Quote Originally Posted by biggbaddgirl;2862307;
    News about Colleen...
    Click to see Spoiler:
    I just read that the last Colleen, Adrienne Leon may be coming back. Not sure if it's true yet or not. I really liked her so, I hope it is true.
    I noticed she was on Desperate Housewives. Are they going to write off that character or will she be doing both shows?
    So live that anyone speaking ill of you is branded a liar

Quote Originally Posted by val123elephant;2863413;
    I noticed she was on Desperate Housewives. Are they going to write off that character or will she be doing both shows?

That's not her. The one on Desperate Housewives was the first Colleen, Lyndsey Fonseca. The one I'm referring to is the second one, whom they got rid of to bring on the latest one.

Quote Originally Posted by biggbaddgirl;2863704;
    That's not her. The one on Desperate Housewives was the first Colleen, Lyndsey Fonseca. The one I'm referring to is the second one, whom they got rid of to bring on the latest one.
    I liked the second Colleen. Can't recall her name but I thought it was a shame that she was let go.

Does anyone know the backstory with Amber and the Forrester woman? I never watched that other soap (Bold & Beautiful? ) but I'm wondering why she doesn't like Amber. Besides the fact she's a liar and a thief.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

+ Reply to Thread