+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree467Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

Re: Young and the Restless

Let me get this straight - Victoria and JT are living in Nick's old place, while Nick and Phyllis are in the tack house where Victoria used to live?

I had to laugh when Nick told Victor he no longer controlled his life or his work before hanging up the phone on him. Then he walked out the door of his house that's on his father's ranch. Seriously, why can't these people find their own places?
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

not only that, but Victor told JT he would "sell" the house to him and Victoria. Wasn't this house a wedding present to Nick and Sharon?
    So live that anyone speaking ill of you is branded a liar

I think you are correct, Val. I believe it was given to Nick and Sharon as a wedding gift.

I would like to see an aerial view of the Newman ranch, just to see how close the tack house, the now Victoria/JT house and the main house really are. Would also like to see the Chancellor estate and the Abbott place too. Today Gloria mentioned something about the third floor. I'd like to see some of the other rooms of all those houses too. Like what do the bathrooms look like? LOL

Anyone else thinking that maybe Victor has met a new love connection is Victoria's friend Sabrina?

Quote Originally Posted by MamaC;2818075;
    Anyone else thinking that maybe Victor has met a new love connection is Victoria's friend Sabrina?

I think so. It's been a long time since they gave Vic a new love interest.

now that Nicki knows the truth about David, she will turn to Victor and he will tell her it is too late, he has finally found true love......in Sabrina. She is awfully young for him, but that has never stopped him. He'll have to start working on that old punching bag to get back in shape for the love scenes. Can't wait.
    So live that anyone speaking ill of you is branded a liar

I am so glad that Daniel cut his hair. He looks so good. The whole money thing, I think they are in too deep and should just be wise about the spending which Amber hasn't been really so far. She'll be found out soon enough I am sure.

I understand how Nikki can stand by him but she should be just a little more suspicious and smarter than she is. Dumb!!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Lily and Cane...no chemistry.

Heather.....adds zippo to the show.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

No, I have to disagree, I love Lily and Cane together. They're both so darn nice. And where else would you find two people who are equally pretty?

Heather is definitely dead weight at this point. Since Amber seems to have taken up with Daniel on some kind of semi-permanent basis, I think that all that's left for Heather is Adam. Which would be a nice pairing, at that, both heavily ambitious and also, equally pretty. Victor wouldn't be too happy, though.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

I like Lily and Cane together too. Of course, I like Cane. Period.
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AJane;2835274;
    No, I have to disagree, I love Lily and Cane together. They're both so darn nice. And where else would you find two people who are equally pretty?

Heather is definitely dead weight at this point. Since Amber seems to have taken up with Daniel on some kind of semi-permanent basis, I think that all that's left for Heather is Adam. Which would be a nice pairing, at that, both heavily ambitious and also, equally pretty. Victor wouldn't be too happy, though.
    Soap opera people who are too nice are b-o-r-i-n-g!!! Here's hoping that something gets going for them that keeps them both from losing their jobs! Something has got to give! Now, Daniel and Amber...neither of whom I particularly care for....that is good soap!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread