+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree474Likes

Thread: Young and the Restless

Re: Young and the Restless

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;2784457;
    I can't see Jeffrey being Ji-Min's killer, since I can't see the connection or advantage there. I'm still hanging onto the theory someone had of David Chow being his killer. There is that indirect connection through Nicki, through Victor...if that makes sense.
    It makes sense, but what's convincing me is the "business in Korea" that Jeffrey is so mysteriously involved in. Also, I think his character is even more expendable than David Chow. I'm guessing the investigation into Jack is going to slowly wend its way towards Jeffrey, and Maggie & Heather are going to bust him.

Lil, after John's real will came to light during Jack's hearing, Gloria was awarded half of the Abbott fortune and also half of the house. Since Jack refused to move, Gloria & Jeffrey moved in and they're all roomies now. Gloria is busy hanging portraits of herself and plotting with Kevin on how to frame Jeffrey for her "murder", and Jeffrey is spending Gloria's money on plasma TVs and fast cars.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Thanks, AJane. That whole storyline does sound ridiculous. I can just imagine Gloria and Kevin's plotting blowing up in their faces.
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AJane;2785433;
    It makes sense, but what's convincing me is the "business in Korea" that Jeffrey is so mysteriously involved in. Also, I think his character is even more expendable than David Chow. I'm guessing the investigation into Jack is going to slowly wend its way towards Jeffrey, and Maggie & Heather are going to bust him.
    Ah yes....I hadn't been thinking about Jeffrey's Korean "business". Good observation, and interesting theory. Now see, I think David and his gambling debts make him very expendable, and gambling debt guy is starting to insinuate himself into David's and Nicki's life.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Maybe Jack will be looked at as a suspect for Gloria's poisoning, not Jeffrey. He would have motive and opportunity.
    So live that anyone speaking ill of you is branded a liar

well, it was interesting watching Jack and Gloria today. I agree with Kevin, she's gone too far involving the dog. I still think he will be a suspect in her poisoning.
    So live that anyone speaking ill of you is branded a liar

OK, so Victor is going to be "bringing home" a "new Nick"! Kick one out, get another one!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

That's OK. Time for some new blood, and Amber is lonely these days.

I have to say, motherhood has been kind to Amelia Heinle. She looked a wreck during most of her pregnancy, but she looks wonderful now. Is baby Reed her real-life child? It's odd to see such a young baby in the show so much, I thought it must be hers.
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Amber is totally sprung over Daniel, isn't she?

I was thinking the same thing about Reid just the other day.

I think Daniel is still hot for Heather. I imagine Amber would be happy to snag a young Newman heir in Daniel's place.

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

No, the baby playing Reid is not Amelia and Thad's real life son. Check the credits... there are twins playing this role. That's pretty much the norm.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

+ Reply to Thread